• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    So if you take any of these SSRI's you can't purchase a firearm until 6 months after the last dose? and you are in a stat registry listing the medications you are taking. Sounds like some BS!
    (1) Citalopram;
    (2) Fluvoxamine;
    (3) Paroxetine;
    (4) Fluoxetine;
    (5) Sertraline;
    (6) Venlafaxine;
    (7) Mirtazapine;
    (8) Nefazodone;
    (9) Bupropion; and
    (10) Escitalopram

You can't fly as a commercial pilot either, and probably not as a private pilot, unless you lie to your Aviation Medical Examiner. And that could put you in jail.

What you can do is to serve in public office, at even the highest levels.

Now that's depressing.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    You can't fly as a commercial pilot either, and probably not as a private pilot, unless you lie to your Aviation Medical Examiner. And that could put you in jail.

What you can do is to serve in public office, at even the highest levels.

Now that's depressing.
    A law banning that I could get behind. What is the minimum number of lawmakers needed for a quorum?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    A law banning that I could get behind. What is the minimum number of lawmakers needed for a quorum?

Drug screening for legislators, judges, attorneys and political decision-makers, to ensure their sobriety and sanity prior to acting in the public interest; that's a law I could get behind.

Woodnickel

Mar 28, 2013
    East TN
    It depends on what part you live. My son lives on the far NE corner. These people are all hunters around there and shooters. They dont want any part of that nonsense believe me.

Nobody does. I’m in a pretty affluent area in West Knoxville and nobody here wants any part (East TN) of their crap. Nobody here ever mentioned any of the TN 3. If I want to hear about them I have to go on twitter. Most of the folks I’ve met here carry, and so do their wives.
    The TN 3 aren’t relevant in TN. I want them to all run for a federal office so they can all be unemployed.

mauser58

My home is a sports store
    Dec 2, 2020
    Baltimore County, near the Bay
    Nobody does. I’m in a pretty affluent area in West Knoxville and nobody here wants any part (East TN) of their crap. Nobody here ever mentioned any of the TN 3. If I want to hear about them I have to go on twitter. Most of the folks I’ve met here carry, and so do their wives.
    The TN 3 aren’t relevant in TN. I want them to all run for a federal office so they can all be unemployed.
    Whenever I visit I see many residents carrying. Its nice to be in a place where you are aloud to exercise your right to carry. I really never pay much attention to all the people carrying but sometimes do get curious about some pistols I see and wonder what model they are. Wont see much crime with so many carrying.

Woodnickel

Mar 28, 2013
    East TN
    Whenever I visit I see many residents carrying. Its nice to be in a place where you are aloud to exercise your right to carry. I really never pay much attention to all the people carrying but sometimes do get curious about some pistols I see and wonder what model they are. Wont see much crime with so many carrying.

The town I live in has 24k residents. We don’t have a police department and crime is very low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom