• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Ok, at the Pub Dog Meetup, U.S.SFC_RET gifted me an ammo can that contained a lot of .45 brass. I offered to give his can back but he insisted that I take it. This generosity should be continued, I believe.

I propose the traveling ammo can of karma in U.S.SFC_RETs honor.

I will gift to another member here the following brass that fills the can back up:

366pcs Hornady headstamp .308 brass that has been decapped and wet tumbled.
    82pcs Federal GMM once fired .308 that has been decapped, wet tumbled, annealed, full length sized, trimmed chamfered and deburred. (It's load ready).

The rules: you agree to load the brass for yourself or others who really, really, trust you and not sell it. You agree to refill the ammo can and post it for another member to claim.

I work in fredneck during the week and most weekends I work in the wv panhandle. Can meet you most evenings for handoff. The first member to need the brass, agree to the rules, and pm that they will take it, gets it.
    IMG_20230512_183118026.jpg

shocker998md

Ultimate Member
    May 29, 2009
    Snow Hill MD
    Ever make it up to the central md area?
    I do need to go to Hollywood md sometime and from time to time Queenstown. If either of those get me closer to you shoot me a pm. I have tons of lake city 556 and 9mm to donate, and I'm sure some misc stuff as I'm packing up to move to snow hill next week.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    I do need to go to Hollywood md sometime and from time to time Queenstown. If either of those get me closer to you shoot me a pm. I have tons of lake city 556 and 9mm to donate, and I'm sure some misc stuff as I'm packing up to move to snow hill next week.
    I make it east to baltimurder sometimes but most of the time I am west of there. If you can use the 308, I'll pull it out of the can, box it up, and ship it to you. Pass on fair value to another member in whatever brass you have surplus of.

I'm really just trying to pass on a favor that U.S.SFC_RET did me for no reason other than he wanted to. Maybe keep it going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom