• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    I rediscovered a few bows while looking for something else . I used to shoot these all the time when I was a kid but haven't touched them in years . One is a 1953 Bear Grizzly recurve and the other is a 1960s Ben Pearson Falcon Sovereign . What are these things going for these days ? I didnt get any pics of the Pearson yet I need to recharge the camera lol . Here are the pics of the Bear it also has 7R5712 58" 46# written on it .

There is a fiberglass long bow down there with them that I can not find any markings on .

Thanks for the help guys .

Attachments

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      52.9 KB · Views: 235
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      36 KB · Views: 234
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      22.9 KB · Views: 235

Gordon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2011
    Baltimore City
    RJ check out acherytalk.com and archeryhistory.com $50 and up on the bear as for the B.P.? Let me know if you need strings for them may be able to whip some up.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Thanks for the tip Gordon . More then likely I'm going to sell them , but if I decide to keep them Ill get back to you on the strings . I don't even know what size they need anymore .

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    OK I have been researching these bows on and off all day and now have a renewed interest in them . I need to get them strung and play with them for awhile . Thanks for the help guys :thumbsup:

Laharll

Jun 23, 2011
    Pasadena
    Now you know damn well that you are gonna get them re-strung, play with them for a few days, then throw them back in the corner next to the hutch(where they currently haven't moved for a while), and let them collect dust cause it's too much trouble to play with them since they don't have a trigger. And you know i'm gonna laugh at you for all that until you hit me.

Laharll

Jun 23, 2011
    Pasadena
    Hmmm.... let's just save you the trouble of me laughing at you and you hitting me. I'll just take the bows off your hand for you. :)

mrbunny

Da Bullet go Boom.
    Feb 4, 2013
    Dundalk.
    Funny i was going to suggest that since each one of those only has a realistic value of... ummm $5 bucks each... yea.. thats the ticket.. $5 bucks... I'll be a nice guy and give ya 20 for em....

See what a nice guy I am?

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Now you know damn well that you are gonna get them re-strung, play with them for a few days, then throw them back in the corner next to the hutch(where they currently haven't moved for a while), and let them collect dust cause it's too much trouble to play with them since they don't have a trigger. And you know i'm gonna laugh at you for all that until you hit me.

You shut your dirty whore mouth

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom