• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • w2kbr

MSI EM, NRA LM, SAF, AAFG
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 13, 2009
    Severn 21144
    My parents live just west of Gettysburg. Just watch out for the school taxes if you're planing on moving up there.
    Used to live there, Dau and SIL still there, not far from Gettysburg, but in YORK County.
    As quoted above, taxes are the thing to watch for, while I was there, the County
    School Board made decisions about Taxes, ERGO, when they wanted more money, they just bumped the tax. YMMV

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    I get up to Gettysburg at least a couple of times a week. The square is about 25 miles from my driveway. My goal is to move to the Fairfield/Biglerville area when the wife retires in another year or two. It's definitely a change in atmosphere.
    We just got back from Hollabaugh Brothers in Biglerville a few hours ago, needed to pick up some fruit, eggs, bread, etc. It’s nice traveling back roads to get places instead of jumping onto 270.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    So, displaying support for historically under represented groups of our society make you a blue libtard?

Funny, our first president, the great General George Washington didn't find any problem with Baron Friedrich von Steuben being a homosexual in 1778. The Army to this day teaches the history of von Steuben and how he helped form the Army at Valley Forge. But I guess being anything but heterosexual is a bridge too far for certain boomers living in 2024?
    and why put sexuality over all others? WTF cares? I do not care as long as you can do the job. Like conservative singers. Just shut up and sing. Same with lib ones. Seems the blue libtards care all about this. Need all the different demographics. Just because. I DNGAF as most others. I do not keep score cards.
    Let me know all the hetero flags and destruction in the name of....

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    I do not care as long as you can do the job. Like conservative singers. Just shut up and sing. Same with lib ones. Seems the blue libtards care all about this. Need all the different demographics. Just because. I DNGAF as most others. I do not keep score cards.
    Our friends are sometimes deliberately obtuse.

I was born a blasphemer and fornicator.

Can't help it.

Being a blasphemer and fornicator in itself is not sinful. (presuming one asks for forgiveness)

But blasphemous and fornicating acts most certainly are.

I quietly go about my business and try to stay on the right path.

I don't have a blasphemer and fornicator flag or ask, nay, DEMAND my friends over to celebrate my blasphemous and fornicating acts.

This is really all very simple to comprehend.

Unless one makes it difficult or just wants to be an ass.

Hey, sometimes I just like to me an ass too! :lol2:

Now back to Gettysburg....

Last edited:

Atrox88

Gold Member
    Jan 7, 2016
    Carroll County
    Elephant_logo_with_words_400x.png
    Best fudge in the world

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Our friends are sometimes deliberately obtuse.

I was born a blasphemer and fornicator.

Can't help it.

Being a blasphemer and fornicator in itself is not sinful. (presuming one asks for forgiveness)

But blasphemous and fornicating acts most certainly are.

I quietly go about my business and try to stay on the right path.

I don't have a blasphemer and fornicator flag or ask, nay, DEMAND my friends over to celebrate my blasphemous and fornicating acts.

This is really all very simple to comprehend.

Unless one makes it difficult or just wants to be an ass.

Hey, sometimes I just like to me an ass too! :lol2:

Now back to Gettysburg....
    :) this in bold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom