$499 on Optics Planet, in MRAD
    1700066913507.jpeg

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    Damn! That was fast!
    But honestly, the deal I posted earlier, from eBay, is better. The mount alone is over $100! And it’s MOA

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Damn! That was fast
    You haven’t read any of the “we hate Optic Planet” threads, have you? It isn’t gone, it was never there in the first place. Optics Planet is the worst online retailer on the “Planet”. Frequent bait and switch ordering schemes, even worse is their offshoot “Dvor”.

I wonder what their Better Business Bureau rating is? Some attorneys general should investigate their shenanigans.

You’re better off not buying, or attempting to buy, from them.

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    You haven’t read any of the “we hate Optic Planet” threads, have you? It isn’t gone, it was never there in the first place. Optics Planet is the worst online retailer on the “Planet”. Frequent bait and switch ordering schemes, even worse is their offshoot “Dvor”.

I wonder what their Better Business Bureau rating is? Some attorneys general should investigate their shenanigans.

I guess I haven’t. They’ve always done right by me. And I’ve bought thousands of dollars worth of stuff from them

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Do people here hate reddit?
    There have been deals on the strike eagles PLUS cantilever mount at $300....
    /Gun Deals
    Hearing these $500+ purchases is killing me.
    There was one even last night.
    Why aren't you letting us know? Geez! I do not use reddit. I guess I'm missing out.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville

Depends. I have been an OP customer for years and have rarely had an issue with things listed as "in stock". I have spent probably 10K+ over the last 5 years with them. Avoid buying anything that reads "likely to ship in X to Y days"...

If you aren't in a hurry for 2-3 day shipping, OP has far and away the best prices. This makes a big difference when spending $ on high dollar optics. Who cares if it takes two weeks to get to you?

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Depends. I have been an OP customer for years and have rarely had an issue with things listed as "in stock". I have spent probably 10K+ over the last 5 years with them. Avoid buying anything that reads "likely to ship in X to Y days"...

If you aren't in a hurry for 2-3 day shipping, OP has far and away the best prices. This makes a big difference when spending $ on high dollar optics. Who cares if it takes two weeks to get to you?
    Midway's prices are really good right now. Much better than OP.

King Chicken

I identify as King/Emperor
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 24, 2022
    Land Full of Marys - MoCo

I've read more than one place of people never receiving orders and customer service didn't want to pay them back.. shocked several people here have told me they've never had problems.
    Weird

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead

I never hit “ add to cart” on something that didn’t say “in stock”. I’d get an email two days later stating my item has been backordered, but then go to the site later that day and it still says “in stock”. The backorders then took months, all the while showing “in stock”. I loved them at first, I too bought thousands of dollars in optics and mounts from them for a couple years, then they went to crap for some reason. I won’t even open their website now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom