• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    You have me wrong there. I have a distaste for Browning more than I do for Stoeger. The rest of their holdings I might actually contemplate purchasing. Already own a Beretta or 5 and a Benelli. When I bought my Ruger .220 Swift, I was debating a Sako, and that is how I found out Beretta owned Sako and Tikka. I really want a Sako TRG42 in .338 Lapua now, but my wife would use it on me.

Gotcha, I am a fan of the Belgian Brownings, but not much to come out of them since then as far as long guns go. I would consider another Beretta especially if I were to get a O/U. I would also buy a Sako or Tikka.

Tell your wife that .338 will bruise her shoulder.

BFR50

May 20, 2013
    Reisterstown, PRM
    Nothing curious about it LOL! I have a full family, a demanding full time job and a huge honeydo list :)

And the spare time I do have I try to go to the range and shoot pistols, revolvers and rifles.

I fear the real issue that I must admit is a serious amount of trepidation at the thought of going to a new range, and jumping in feet first with a group of potential irritable older gentlemen, and not knowing what the hell i'm doing. Or making them irritable because I don't know what I'm doing.

Scarab

Come on May 17th at 5pm to AGC trap range. Public trap will be over and I'll be the only one there most likely. Our club shoots a few rounds of trap before the monthly meeting at 6:30pm. Be glad to have you as a guest.

That's a generous offer. I will try. I'm putting it on my calendar now. Should I even bring my Versa Max Tactical (22" barrel)?

Scarab

Yes, bring it. Only shot shells 7.5, 8, or 9, max powder load of 3 dram and max 1200 fps are allowed. (typically Walmart sells target shot shells like these) Also, bring eye and ear protection.

The offer still open anytime you have an hour or so to shoot, give me a shout.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    This Saturday-5-30-15 www.hopewellfg2.com there is three bird shoot at Hopewell F&G shoot by yourself with a semi or team up with a buddy to shoot at the three birds in air at the same time Either way is a blast.

That sounds like a bunch of fun. Would have loved to come up there with my brothers and shot it, but my wife works, daughter has a lacrosse game, and I have a crap load of work to do. One of these days I will get out to shoot again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom