• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TomF

Dec 16, 2014
    Sharpsburg, MD
    If anyone's interested, tonight it the June membership meeting for the Washington County IWLA Chapter. Come on out and see what we've got.

Tom

TomF

Dec 16, 2014
    Sharpsburg, MD
    September Meeting at 7:00 on Wednesday. Scott Kovarovics will be our guest. He is the IWLA National Executive Director. He will be giving an update on the status of the IWLA and letting us know what directions we're headed.

I hope to see you all there.

Tom

oupa

Apr 6, 2011
    Just a reminder, WashCo IWLA meeting is 1st Wed. of every month EXCEPT Dec. Dec. meeting is 2nd Wed. due to deer seasons.

Kagetsu

Feb 4, 2009
    It lives MWAhaha

I've received my mebership card for this year. Will a range card follow shortly or will I have to try to make it to another meeting?

oupa

Apr 6, 2011
    I assume you mean your membership renewal, which went out a couple weeks ago. You will receive a 2016 range card after payment. You can do that by return mail or at the next meeting.

IF you were one of the new members, maybe from late year, the dues go by calendar year, not join date. 2016 dues are due now to Feb. and good until next Jan.

Kagetsu

Feb 4, 2009
    Joined some time mid summer. What I'm looking at is the dues stub, not the actual card. Jumped the gun a little. The chances of getting to a meeting between 7:00 & 8:ish are slim for me.

oupa

Apr 6, 2011
    Not a problem as long as you took the class when you joined. Your new badge will be sent out after payment is received.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom