• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Hmmm, a small highly populated area filled with sanctimonious liberal elitists telling everyone else across their entire state how to live. Now where have I seen this before............

rmdashrf

Dec 8, 2012
    Carroll
    I'm starting to think that if the huge metro areas are the ones having the most problems and most of the people who live there support bans, let them have them in the cities only. And then watch how much worse it gets.

milldog

Apr 16, 2011
    College Park
    However, the resolutions don't really mean much...they just call for the law to be repealed, rather than doing that as well as making a statement regarding the local jurisdictions not devoting resources/efforts towards enforcing said laws.

Curmudgeon

I H8 stinkbugz
    Sep 6, 2010
    York, Pennsylvania
    I'm starting to think that if the huge metro areas are the ones having the most problems and most of the people who live there support bans, let them have them in the cities only. And then watch how much worse it gets.

We don't have to wait to see how that turns out...

Chicago
    Wash DC

Feb 28, 2013

But that would defeat the whole purpose. It's all about screwing the rest of us you know.

You see, it's the rest of the state's fault that Baltimore's the pits. It's because we're just to selfish too want to pay Baltimore's high taxes.

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Yes, but I was trying to stick with the idea of a city or metro area with laws different from the surrounding area.

Yeah, I get your point.
    You could still look at Baltimore and Maryland as a whole. Basically nothing to the east. PA to the north, gun friendly and has CCW. WV to the West, gun friendly w/CCW. VA to the south, gun friendly w/CCW. Compare the FBI stats for all four and tell me what you find. I know when I compared MD to my home state of Texas, the data was surprising. It basically boils down to that even with bordering a very violent part if Mexico, I am at a 50% greater chance of being murdered in Maryland than Texas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom