What optic are you using on your 9mm PCC?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    Not quite that . But last week at work physical was 20/22 and 20/25 . Same as back in mid 20's .
    The real pisser is I was a military welder for the first 12 years of my USCG career and 2 years before. I always wore flash glasses under my hood and never had flash burn. I was a welder before the USCG Pittsburg lab certified high pressure. In the USCG I got certified on GTA, GMA, US Navy Atomic silver braze, HY80 and HY100-C3 and X-Ray certified along with NDT. Did some moon lighting in LA for Brown and Root welding on oil rigs when I was stationed there.

Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good.

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I am going away from red dots due to the star effect from astigmatism. I like either an EOTech or an etched prism sight. My Aimpoint PRO will be up for sale soon.

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Swampfox Trihawk on my FN P90. Might be a little more accuracy than speed, but I love it.
    I have one of these with a green lighted reticle. What I really like about it is the wide field of view with 3X magnification.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Vortex Viper PST 1-4x with a larue mount on my Ruger PC9

05f3bd6b58c9912b6fcece793075387b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Have same lpvo on a 9mm ar. Mp5 has a comp m3 but I will probably use irons unless it's for funs.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Have same lpvo on a 9mm ar. Mp5 has a comp m3 but I will probably use irons unless it's for funs.

Great optic for the price. I got it for NRA service rifle matches and I was really happy with it. It’s the only MOA optic I own.

Now I’m thinking about putting it on a 6.5 Grendel upper, behind a thermal for some Hog Hunting in GA.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Great optic for the price. I got it for NRA service rifle matches and I was really happy with it. It’s the only MOA optic I own.

Now I’m thinking about putting it on a 6.5 Grendel upper, behind a thermal for some Hog Hunting in GA.

Sweet. Mines mils but I own a couple moa optics since I have to function in both systems. I prefer my trijicon 1-8 on my 18in 556 but on the 9mm I find the 1-4 is great. Makes shooting the centers on biathlon racks easy.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Cheap UTG 3.8" ITA Red/Green Circle Dot Sight w/Integral QD Mount on Ruger PC.
    Threw it on there for giggles. It works really well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom