• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ctucker1405

Dec 27, 2010
    Owings Mills, MD
    Got a quote from a non-MDS IP, but I wanted to see where others got the best deal (fair to both parties) on a Beretta. I didnt see any of the IPs close to me on under locate dealer on the Beretta site.

Been to Dick's....price too high...same for Bass Pro. Will consider online purchase, but would prefer to keep it local if possible.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Got my A400 up at Millers, pretty sure they stock the whole line. Worth a call at least.

jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury
    I had called around when I was in the market and no one had one in stock. I ended up having to order it, transfer it in and in the end saved about $200 off MD prices anyway.

JoeRinMD

Rifleman
    Jul 18, 2008
    AA County
    I second what Blackthorne said about P.G. Trap and Skeet. I bought my Beretta 686 White Onyx there. The price they quoted was lower than any of the internet dealers and I didn't have to hassle with doing a FFL transfer. I paid my money...and walked away with the gun.

Joe

ctucker1405

Dec 27, 2010
    Owings Mills, MD
    Thanks for the suggestions. I did some calling around with a couple of the IPs, but most could not order the gun I was looking for. Maybe Beretta limits selection to non-Beretta "certified" dealers. Unfortunately the other places listed were a bit far me as most of my weekends are spent with the little one.

Anyways, I end up supporting a local shop and got what I felt like was a fair price for both sides. So win, win.

Thanks again!

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom