Worth-A-Shot in Millersville Glock Sale, any experience?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    Just did my HQL course here last week and I really liked the owner and the place. They are having a block perfection sale this weekend with supposedly great prices on Glocks and everything else in the store on sale

Does anyone have any experience with their sales? Any idea what to expect? I work nights so I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to go there and get less sleep all day. thanks in advance

Everything in a store is on sale or for sale. If you offer the guy enough money for his cash register he will sell it to you. If you offer him enough money for his display cases he will sell them to you.

espantoonMP

Jun 26, 2012
    I tried to inquire about the blue label price for a G43. They wouldn't give me a price over the phone instead telling me that the price was competitive.
    I went somewhere else.

mjbjhu

Oct 31, 2016
    Glen Burnie
    For anyone wondering the sales were:
    Glock Night sights 62.50 installed
    Full Size Glocks $100 off bringing them to $525 before tax and everything
    $75 off subcompact glocks
    purchase of any block got you free eyes and ears and some other swag and an entry into a raffle for another block
    $75 off all other guns (ex Sig SP2022 went down to $525 with the sale)
    $100 off all used guns
    20% off accessories
    $100 off long guns

They had a raffle for a windham AR (tickets $20 each)

the line was nuts but moved quickly. It seemed it was limited to in stock guns which makes sense. Everyone at the store was friendly and kept things moving. I ended up not getting one because they did't have a Gen 4 19 when I got there

I'd go back during the next sale

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    For anyone wondering the sales were:
    Glock Night sights 62.50 installed
    Full Size Glocks $100 off bringing them to $525 before tax and everything
    $75 off subcompact glocks
    purchase of any block got you free eyes and ears and some other swag and an entry into a raffle for another block
    $75 off all other guns (ex Sig SP2022 went down to $525 with the sale)
    $100 off all used guns
    20% off accessories
    $100 off long guns

They had a raffle for a windham AR (tickets $20 each)

the line was nuts but moved quickly. It seemed it was limited to in stock guns which makes sense. Everyone at the store was friendly and kept things moving. I ended up not getting one because they did't have a Gen 4 19 when I got there

I'd go back during the next sale
    Wow! Prices sound even better than the last sale I went to there. Wish I could have made it there yesterday.

wojowojo16

Oct 29, 2013
    Is the $30 charge for a lock required? I have cable locks at home but once here they go right into the safe. Would rather not spend the $30 for something I don't need.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Is the $30 charge for a lock required? I have cable locks at home but once here they go right into the safe. Would rather not spend the $30 for something I don't need.

Cable locks are not sufficient for MD law. It must be a bore lock that locks in the chamber per MD law.

There's a thread here for borrowing the internal l, caliber dedicated locks.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Cable locks are not sufficient for MD law. It must be a bore lock that locks in the chamber per MD law.

There's a thread here for borrowing the internal l, caliber dedicated locks.

Yep.

I've loaned many an 'approved' gun lock to a buddy to pickup. Have one out right now with a USSS agent (retired) friend.

One more point for Worth-A-Shot (WAS), the lock I brought for another buddy (retired USN Chief) months ago, to use for pickup was an old style and WAS insisted on putting a lock on the gun before he could take it out of the shop. They were having such issues with the lock I brought, and actually dropped/lost a piece; they kept my lock and gave us a brand new, much better lock (that actually works if you can believe it). I still don't recommend these kinds of locks, but this new one is clearly better. Thanks WAS for making that right. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom