• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Just a Guy at the Range

Dec 13, 2011
    Its that time again, and this month, on Saturday the 26th of September, we will present you with a pistol/pistol caliber carbine shoot. Consisting of 5 stages and 100-125 targets, this can be shot pistol only, carbine only or pistol/carbine combo.

For the purposes of this event, a carbine is considered a pistol caliber carbine. Any standard pistol caliber is acceptable, 9mm, .45, .22/.22lr etc. No .223 or other high power centerfire's or .22 stinger or .17HMR stuff. These can be any platform that is preferably auto-loading, fast lever or bolt actions will be at my discretion.

Signup will start around 8am at the big shed in the back, and will cost adults $20, and kids $5. We will safety brief around 8:45 and shoot close to 9am.

I no longer do squadding in advance, but I appreciate a heads up if you are coming or bringing a group. This event is open the the public, so bring your family, friends, neighbors etc. We are very kid friendly, all I ask is that the shooter is safe at all times, and knows how to handle their firearm.

If you are new, please let me know and bring only a handgun. Signup is at yorksignup@gmail.com

Setup this month is a little weird, and will happen evenings during this week, and the morning of the shoot, if you are interested or have any shoot me an email.

gary

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom