• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fodder4Thought

New Dad!!
    Jul 19, 2009
    Does anyone have a source for these? I've looked around, and everything I can find is either sold out or too small (I want something bigger than mousepad size).

Help a bro(complete stranger on the internet)tha out.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Lowes or Home Depot sells Rubber Matting for work benches. Thats what I use, it comes in a rolls.

Otherwise get a Glock Foam armorers schematic pad, just being on the Glock pad wil help any ailing 1911.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Otherwise get a Glock Foam armorers schematic pad, just being on the Glock pad wil help any ailing cause the 1911 safeties to all simultaneously dis-engage and the new pad owner to make pronouncements to anyone in ear shot that they are "The only one in the room qualified to handle the nineteen won, won fo-tay five".

Fixed it.

Fodder4Thought

New Dad!!
    Jul 19, 2009
    Lowes or Home Depot sells Rubber Matting for work benches.

Since I'm not a gunsmith and don't have the scads of experience working on 1911s, I think I'd like to have the handy reference. Hell, I like the idea of having one for each gun, but I'm weird like that.

Thats what I use, it comes in a rolls.

Then it's probably too rich for my blood.

Otherwise get a Glock Foam armorers schematic pad, just being on the Glock pad wil help any ailing 1911.

Sure, but I'm looking for something with less smug.

G O B

Ultimate Member
    Nov 17, 2007
    Cen TX
    I use oil absorbent pads. The industrial kind. They soak up all the slop, and you can throw them away. If you ain't making a mess they are soft and last a long time. When it gets dirty use it when cleaning next time. Blows and Home Despot carry them.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    So I go to do a quick search on the Googles. The #1 result is this thread. So I looped back and said hi to myself.

Anyway.

The eBay seller has a website, gunmats.com. (Duh) The 1911 mat is currently out of stock.
    http://www.gunmats.com/handgun-mats/1911.html

Suggest you contact him and ask about it. Of the 12 handgun mats, 8 are currently out of stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom