Kent County Firearm Training
    410-693-1998
    mark75h@verizon.net
    hours of operation: by appointment
    User name: Mark75H
    FFL: no
    Gunsmith: no
    Additional:
    I have been teaching MD HQL and Wear and Carry for 7 years, but the depth of my teaching experience is much deeper. In my day job I have been teaching apprentice HVAC technicians for over 40 years- 2 generations of guys moving up from filter changer to master technicians under my guidance. My NRA credentials are a step above most instructors with Chief Range Officer, Pistol Coach and Rifle Coach in addition to the common Basic Handgun Instructor certification that is the minimum Maryland accepts for QHIC certification. I have attended both Sig and Glock Armorer courses as well as SOTAR rifle class to assure my understanding of firearm operation and maintenance.

Classes are given in the lodge of a private hunt club near Worton MD, less than I mile from where I learned to shoot over 50 years ago. When you walk into the lodge main room, you get the impression you have walked into a Hollywood movie with hunting trophy mounts ringing the walls of the room, but this is THE REAL DEAL. This sets the mood for down home relaxed comfort that goes along with my friendly coaching style of instruction.

Our gun range is accessed by stepping outside to the fields adjacent to 2 beautiful waterfowl hunting ponds. In the worst of weather, emergency shooting qualifications can be done from the covered porch next to the wood stored for the wood stove that provides heat in the winter.

Current classes available are MD HQL, MD Wear & Carry, NRA Basic Pistol, NRA Basic Rifle and NRA RSO.
    Kent County Firearm Training.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom