• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    With all the interest in IDPA, and competitive shooting, and all the claims I heard last year about not enough notice here's the link.

http://www.defensiveshootersconfederation.com/

If you have never shot in a shoot house here's your chance to shoot in 5 of them. This match has been going on for quite a few years now and attracts shooters from all over the country. This match will be going on the same place and time as a rimfire match so if you want you can shoot 2 matches in 2 days.

I sure hope 5 months is enough notice for anyone interested.

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    In the over 10 years since I've been shooting and working this match I think the company providing the facility has changed names 4 times and owners 3 times. We have a good relationship with the current owners but with the type of business being run down there it's quite possible that in the future they may need to use those resources they let us use now.

My point is if you enjoy IDPA or Steel shooting it would be a real shame to miss out on an experience like this at a facility like this so close to our home.

LAW683

Nov 1, 2011
    I WILL BE THERE AS WELL. TOO BAD THE GUY I AM GOIN WITH COULDNT HIT THR BROAD SIDE OF A BARN :lol::lol:

OH WELL... THOUHTS THAT COUNTS RIGHT

:innocent0 (POP-GUNNER) :innocent0

jayc0968

Cpl, U.S.M.C. 87-92
    Sep 22, 2009
    Crofton, MD
    My point is if you enjoy IDPA or Steel shooting it would be a real shame to miss out on an experience like this at a facility like this so close to our home.

Point well taken pop-gunner, doin everything I can to attend. May try the rim-fire match too... :innocent0

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    I WILL BE THERE AS WELL. TOO BAD THE GUY I AM GOIN WITH COULDNT HIT THR BROAD SIDE OF A BARN :lol::lol:

OH WELL... THOUHTS THAT COUNTS RIGHT

:innocent0 (POP-GUNNER) :innocent0

Maybe the guy you're going with has more sense than to shoot at a barn.
    :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom