27 AK's (and 1 Dragunov) Stolen from Ft Irwin!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knownalien

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2010
    Glen Burnie, MD.
    i just love how the ATF waited 2 weeks to say something.

how did someone pull this off? you can't get onto any base now without ID and possible vehicle inspections.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    You sure about that? We're talking Fort Irwin here.

I was in the Army, IIRC, there are only a couple people that have direct acces to gun locked up, the armour and most likely the supply SGT/ 1ST and or Platoon SGT. Ammo is kept in a bunker. Access to those bunkers is restricted and is locked and guarded. IIRC

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    I was in the Army, IIRC, there are only a couple people that have direct acces to gun locked up, the armour and most likely the supply SGT/ 1ST and or Platoon SGT. Ammo is kept in a bunker. Access to those bunkers is restricted and is locked and guarded. IIRC

Yep, the entire chain of command from the CO down to the armorer will be paying for this foul up.

jaypark

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 29, 2009
    peoples republic of MOCO
    there on 2 me.................time 2 go 2 the compound

ok folks we're running a special for MDS.... no paperwork... no S-N's.... good conversions done by Clan.... buy 3 get one free... MPDC is open to cash with no sequential serial numbers, crack is as always king, but midget strippers are in demand and we gurantee the highest trade in on your little person or we're not rogue cops of the decade

jindodog

Sep 29, 2007
    Chester
    ok folks we're running a special for MDS.... no paperwork... no S-N's.... good conversions done by Clan.... buy 3 get one free... MPDC is open to cash with no sequential serial numbers, crack is as always king, but midget strippers are in demand and we gurantee the highest trade in on your little person or we're not rogue cops of the decade

I wonder when we'll see them on Lou's table at the gunshow.

itsatrap

Jan 6, 2011
    MoCo
    Classic, I just do not see how civilians are being restricted for our AR's, when the government cannot keep track of anything. First foreign aid money, then ar-15s, now AKs, what will they loose next? Tanks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom