• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Trying to get a holster made by user "Bootknife". I have a .480 super redhawk and I need to know if the .44 redhawk has the same type of frame?

Attachments

• IMG_3452.JPG
      IMG_3452.JPG
      60.7 KB · Views: 289

Bootknife

Ultimate Member
    Man that is a Hand Cannon ! Q What can You Kill with that?.... A.. Anything That Breaths ! Looks Bigger than the Red Hawk to me. Now I understand the need for a Leg Holster. What form of system would You use Low Slung Belt perhaps ?

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Man that is a Hand Cannon ! Q What can You Kill with that?.... A.. Anything That Breaths ! Looks Bigger than the Red Hawk to me. Now I understand the need for a Leg Holster. What form of system would You use Low Slung Belt perhaps ?

Supposedly has enough power to kill out to 150yds...I might try to pop a deer or bear this year with it.

Bootknife

Ultimate Member
    Pictures confirm that .. I am Trying to get a feel for it, Wilcam is looking for a Rig to carry His Hand Cannon ! I have Fab'd a Chest Rig for a Bud in Alaska for a .500 S&W I had the Firearm to pattern with, I am not sure I want to Try this SBH .480 w/o the Gun .I may try to get over to Shooters and Pattern off of one if they have it in Stock. Thanks alucard for Your help !

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I used to have both, a Redhawk 44mag and a Super Redhawk 44mag. The Redhawk was 7&1/2 barrel and the Super Redhawk was a 9&1/2 barrel. Both are gone now but I still have the shoulder holster for the SRH but it was equipped with a scope and the holster was for a scoped pistol. It is a Uncle Mike's Sidekick #4. If you want it you can have it. Pm me if you want it.
    4950c46f1f050853b5fb72d94363dbf4.jpg
    9046325993360091a7fd906d8769ee17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Just got my holster from bootknife...it truly is a custom build and turned out excellent! Heres how my pistol looks in its new holster! I definitely recommend his work for anyone else looking or on the fence about his holsters.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_3472.JPG
      IMG_3472.JPG
      165.2 KB · Views: 141

Bootknife

Ultimate Member
    Glad everything is Good Wilcam47...I love the Challenge and the fact that We Built That together.....Not having the Firearm to work with is always a Chore when Building a Rig! And Thanks for the comments from Others.....BTH The General Frame Size is the Same For SBH and BH except for the Extension forward for the Scope Mount Cut ( 2" Longer ) Also made an adjustment for Barrel Length and Girth ! Wilcam did a Good Tracing of His Firearm and That was how We pulled it off.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom