• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chaim

Aug 10, 2008
    Columbia
    Annapolis, on West St (near the DiMeo's Pizza). Probably move to Piney Orchard or back to Howard County later this summer (my brother wants a roommate and I'll be helping him out, but he works in western Howard County, so bye bye Annapolis, sniff).

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis
    delmarva on the shore, agc in marriottsville

I actually just graduated from Salisbury University, and while I went there once in a while when I was close, there is a slim chance I'd drive all the way there just to shoot for a hour and pay $20. :(

Guess AGC it is unless I join a club.

rem87062597

Annapolis, MD
    Jul 13, 2012
    I actually just graduated from Salisbury University, and while I went there once in a while when I was close, there is a slim chance I'd drive all the way there just to shoot for a hour and pay $20. :(

Guess AGC it is unless I join a club.

I'm at Salisbury University now, originally from Severna Park, and I would make the drive to Delmarva Sporting Clays even if I lived back at my parent's house. It's one of the few places I've seen that assumes that their customers have common sense, and for me that's worth my time and money. Luckily I'm only a couple minutes away based on where I am now. All I need now is something to make use of that 300 yard range :D

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis
    I'm at Salisbury University now, originally from Severna Park, and I would make the drive to Delmarva Sporting Clays even if I lived back at my parent's house. It's one of the few places I've seen that assumes that their customers have common sense, and for me that's worth my time and money. Luckily I'm only a couple minutes away based on where I am now. All I need now is something to make use of that 300 yard range :D

I literally had to double check my user name when I saw this post.... SU, from SP, have a remi 870....doppelganger

um....

I'm going to go now before I get really creeped out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom