• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chix2111

Jan 18, 2021
    Please search for "Trump VP Contender Defends Story About Killing Her Dog" after reading, and throwing up your last meal, please consider where your one and only vote will go in November.
    Sincerely

Coehorn

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2024
    Baltimore County
    Reuter's: It's a Kristi Noem story about a dog she couldn't train and killed it. The dog attacked and killed neighbor's chickens and attacked people.

Killed a goat too it seems.

The goat killing raised questions in the Middle East. Apparently, the men are disappointed that sex partners are being exterminated by US politicians.

PS: This has all the signs of the "Romney's dog on top of the car" story. A desperate grabbing at straws.

Last edited:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Please search for "Trump VP Contender Defends Story About Killing Her Dog" after reading, and throwing up your last meal, please consider where your one and only vote will go in November.
    Sincerely
    You already searched it, or are trying to steer clicks on that search term to add to somebody's numbers.

Please just share what your search revealed, instead of the click bait.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Does the OP's search result link to a virus?

Just askin'.

MDS is slooowww...

DustyDave

Jul 1, 2020
    Finksburg, MD
    You already searched it, or are trying to steer clicks on that search term to add to somebody's numbers.

Please just share what your search revealed, instead of the click bait.
    I don’t even pay attention to it. There is only one clear choice in November unless you’re an idiot.

Coehorn

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2024
    Baltimore County
    Kari Lake
    I like Kari Lake. I watched TV live as her state voted. A lot of machines shutting down that were working perfectly.....Until election day rolled around. Lots of problems.

In my opinion, she had a legitimate reason to take the issue to court. But the courts threw it all out. Surprise. Surprise.

I'm concerned that if Trump picks Lake, a lot of voters will not be willing to carry her baggage.

PS: Yet another reason for Team Red to vote early and bank as many votes ahead of election day as possible. Remains very strange that the overwhelming majority of Team Red refuse to accept the idea of early voting. If we lose again, it will stubbornness and a lack of forward thinking that gives The Geriatric a second term. And along with it six more SCOTUS Justices, the stripping of our 2A rights and another wide ranging war in Europe.

Last edited:

Growler215

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2020
    SOMD
    Reuter's: It's a Kristi Noem story about a dog she couldn't train and killed it. The dog attacked and killed neighbor's chickens and attacked people.

Killed a goat too it seems.

The goat killing raised questions in the Middle East. Apparently, the men are disappointed that sex partners are being exterminated by US politicians.

PS: This has all the signs of the "Romney's dog on top of the car" story. A desperate grabbing at straws.
    Good for her. Sometimes an animal needs to be put down. Bonus points for taking care if it herself.

00 Del

Jan 1, 2012
    The Dena, MD
    The Bambi generation thinks under no circumstances could a vicious dog be put down. The rest of us live in the real world and realize dogs aren't human beings.

Chix2111

Jan 18, 2021
    Good for her. Sometimes an animal needs to be put down. Bonus points for taking care if it herself.
    Yes, for sure, it takes a real idiot to know a real idiot. What is really the clue that the dog needed to be put down was that it looked so excited while it was mauling birds. IT'S A BIRD DOG. A dog that you get as a puppy, is a product of how you raised it. If it's a bad dog, IT'S YOUR FAULT. That puppy was a clean slate when it was born! No more than a piece of clay that YOU SHAPE. All you people are disgusting......and worse yet you are stupid. There's no fixing stupid.
    Kari Lake OMG what are you smoking? I'll bet you worship MTG too.
    That's it. I won't be back to this site till I hear the voters have trashed the entire Republican party. I was a Republican all my life. That was when men were men. We didn't bend knees and kiss anyone's ring. Go ahead and drink the Cool Aid. See you on Ja, 20th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom