and this boys and girls is how it's done....

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    .... and now the people are gonna come that you cannot do that in a "real" fire fight ... yeah I saw you "think" between each shot ... no "instinctive" shooting here ...

great video

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    I'm not 100% sure that range wants to be identified but if Mike wants to comment on his handiwork maybe he can shed some light on it.

mwelliott

May 17, 2006
    Columbia
    Thanks guys! I shot this recently at a local IDPA match. It was one of those runs where you are very close and just point shooting.

The course of fire was 2 to each body then come back with 1 shot to each head. You can see in the video below that my 1st shot on the far right target was down 1 (almost a down 3) because I shot a split second before the gun made it to the center of the target.

[vm]35069289[/vm]

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Nice Job!

According to the experts I was told it wasnt possible even to do ONCE, yet you did it 3 times in less the 3 seconds. LOL

WIN!

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Nice Job!

According to the experts I was told it wasnt possible even to do ONCE, yet you did it 3 times in less the 3 seconds. LOL

WIN!

Shooting on a Sunday at the range with static targets and shooting at a live moving human being that is armed and also trying to hurt you are two very different scenarios.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Shooting on a Sunday at the range with static targets and shooting at a live moving human being that is armed and also trying to hurt you are two very different scenarios.

No crap. But without events such as these where would anybody even attempt such practice? All training is merely training and not actual combat so I guess nobody should ever bother to practice anything.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    No crap. But without events such as these where would anybody even attempt such practice? All training is merely training and not actual combat so I guess nobody should ever bother to practice anything.

What? I have no idea what you are being so argumentative for, unless of course you are feeling like an ass today and want to share that with someone. I also have no idea how you arrived at the conclusion that I said you shouldn't train for anything that could even remotely happen, which you absolutely should and I absolutely do.

I was commenting on what clandestine said about someone saying it wasn't possible, which by his comment was taken out of context as to what was actually said.

And no matter how ya slice it that was some damn fine shooting, which you obviously missed my previous post saying so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom