• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • King of COD

Jul 24, 2022
    Baltimore
    Hey Scotty I’m still pending since July 2022 do you have number to call about “Q file” I would reapply but don’t wanna waste anymore money to be pending for another 2 years

King of COD

Jul 24, 2022
    Baltimore
    410 764 4501
    Ask to be transferred for expungement section.
    I just called about Q file a was told nothings there so I have to due process over pay for new prints an app fee…I’ll definitely update to let you know what happens just find it weird for application to be pending for 2 years instead of just outright denying so I could appeal but stay tuned…

ebrew4

Sep 28, 2022
    If the Q file is gone, and nothing shows (at least of a disqualifying nature) Reapply. If its been two years and still pending best guess your not on the radar. Otherwise they would have approved or disapproved by now. And if they find pending, pending what? No Q file, I don't know what your talking about officer..did you check my file?

King of COD

Jul 24, 2022
    Baltimore
    ok I’ve done the process over again after 2 years of application pending but now I have 2 inquiries on file cause the one pending couldn’t be removed

Attachments

• IMG_1010.png
      IMG_1010.png
      211.5 KB · Views: 18
    • IMG_1011.png
      IMG_1011.png
      205.1 KB · Views: 19
    • IMG_1012.jpeg
      IMG_1012.jpeg
      728.1 KB · Views: 19

ebrew4

Sep 28, 2022
    Well, pending not denied. HQL takes about 7 days on average with no issues. If it was me, I'd wait 7 days, make a call to MSP for determination after 7 days. I would refer ONLY to the 2nd application in pending status. If they are checking (and they are) your Q file is gone.
    Now they may see the first application but since that is in pending status, not denied, they have no reason to deny your HQL. If they were aware of your past sins, you would have gotten a denial on the first application. Just don't know why the first application got hung up in the first place. But I wouldn't bring it up in conversation should you choose to call. Failing in that approach then I would get legal consultation, or file under the ware&carry exemption if you have one.

Suga1

Apr 3, 2024
    Maryland
    ok I’ve done the process over again after 2 years of application pending but now I have 2 inquiries on file cause the one pending couldn’t be removed
    I'm not sure how the first application will matter on the determination of your second app. It's been in pending for way to long as if someone forgot to deny or not disapprove it. However, my Q file was not gone on my application. On an appeal the Trooper knew of my previous history and after he did a second check the history was no longer there and I got a not disapproved. So if it no longer exists when they check it this time you should be fine I would think. Just my opinion. As a matter of fact the Trooper actually called and asked about the prior history and told me because it's now gone to cancel my appeal and he would send the approval. Which he did in about 10min. Good luck. I hope it alp works out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddsabedra

Latest threads

Top Bottom