• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rainman73guns

Dec 18, 2008
    Looking to buy an AR15 model (5.56/.223 caliber) from 600 to 750 price range.The more affordable, the better. Im not that brand specific. Tell me what you have. thanks:)

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    Looking to buy an AR15 model (5.56/.223 caliber) from 600 to 750 price range.The more affordable, the better. Im not that brand specific. Tell me what you have. thanks:)

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah I got one for you. I got a great bridge I can sell you too. Package Deal:lol::lol::lol:

In all honesty your not going to find a complete AR in that price range at this or in the foreseeable future.

1000 posts whooo. Post Whore Extraordinaire!!!

rainman73guns

Dec 18, 2008
    I should have gotten that DPMS just 3 weeks ago. I just bought a handgun that time, so I was just getting the BUG. Hopefully to come across another affordable one.
    I'm just thinking, we're in a recession though everybody has the money to buy firearms? Are people getting ready for some tough times (civil unrest, crimewave)? just a thought:o

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    :lol::lol::lol: Yeah I got one for you. I got a great bridge I can sell you too. Package Deal:lol::lol::lol:

In all honesty your not going to find a complete AR in that price range at this or in the foreseeable future.

1000 posts whooo. Post Whore Extraordinaire!!!

cool now you can buy stuff from the mdshooters store.

Attachments

• 1000 posts.jpg
      1000 posts.jpg
      78.2 KB · Views: 609

Luke 12:49

A Good Ole Boy
    Feb 18, 2009
    Culvert County
    I should have gotten that DPMS just 3 weeks ago. I just bought a handgun that time, so I was just getting the BUG. Hopefully to come across another affordable one.
    I'm just thinking, we're in a recession though everybody has the money to buy firearms? Are people getting ready for some tough times (civil unrest, crimewave)? just a thought:o

I've got myself a DPMS lower, and I have no complaints! None-what-so-ever!

And they are somewhat affordable, but it will be hard to find a lower in your price range...sorry...

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Unlikely with the exception of the Century arms guns. You probably could build a decent AR for $800 or so if you can find a stripped lower for under $150 and trust me it is sooooooooooooooo easy. Only problem is you may wait 4 or more months for your kit.

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Hard to do....

As stated, this is hard to do these days. The hardest part is getting the stripped lower in Maryland. Once you have that you can mail order everything else. There are stripped lowers for $119.00 on Gunbroker. You could get them transfered to MD. I use the Gun Shack in Mt Airy. Only charges $45.00 for transfer.

I built out an AR for around $600. Selling it to a friend for $650. Figured he could use a break. I have two more AR stripped lowers to build out. Will sell those for going rate though.

If you want to get the stripped lower look for a bulk buy through Gun Connection or ask around.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom