• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blindnoodle

Livin' the dream!
    Apr 21, 2009
    I'll be graduating in January with a degree in Economics and Political Science.

I have 5 years of experience in the printing industry working with both printers and finishing equipment. I am currently a shift lead in a large print shop.

I am excellent with numbers, and computers (all Microsoft Office Programs, FreeFlow applications, Photoshop, Print Server applications, and also back end print server management). I am an effective problem solver, and stay cool in stressful situations.

I live in Urbana, and will drive as far as an hour away.

Anyone know of any jobs I might be good for?

pablo

Backpfeifengesicht
    Oct 13, 2009
    Baltimore City
    You may want to put your stuff on monster.com if you haven't already. If you don't have a clearance then put on your resume that you are "clearable" if that's the case. Clearance = BIG around here...Good Luck!

BondJamesBond

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2009
    I am not trying to be a smarta**, but I am sure the U. S. Military is hiring.
    3 hots and a flop; full benefits.

Chris L

Bite me
    Oct 31, 2007
    Catonsville
    Matt, have you posted anything on Telecomcareers.net? When I was working for telecom companies, that's one of the primary resources we used to advertise jobs and look for candidates.

ETA: Blindnoodle, my company is hiring, and we're also in DC. Here's a link to our current openings http://www.usac.org/about/tools/careers/current-openings/. If you see anything that interests you or you have any questions let me know and I can give you the rundown of what we do.

snavematt

say what?
    May 19, 2009
    Stafford, VA as of 5/7/13
    Matt, have you posted anything on Telecomcareers.net? When I was working for telecom companies, that's one of the primary resources we used to advertise jobs and look for candidates.

ETA: Blindnoodle, my company is hiring, and we're also in DC. Here's a link to our current openings http://www.usac.org/about/tools/careers/current-openings/. If you see anything that interests you or you have any questions let me know and I can give you the rundown of what we do.

Im not the hiring director, just involved because if directly affects my customers. I will let them know about the site

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    www.whitehouse.gov

Always looking for a few good czars. Based on their past hires, you should have enough experience to run some alphabet agency.

Any unpaid taxes? That can get you extra credit at Treasury.

Seriously, checkout www.verizonwireless.com. We're always hiring in various categories and classifications thoughout the country. A lot of Retail Sales but there some corporate positions in Md and Va. We also have PT and even those positions have very good benefits including medical and dental.

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    I'll be graduating in January with a degree in Economics and Political Science.

I'm gonna be graduating next december w/ PoliSci and can get my CAD Certificate now... probably going to get an Economics degree as well.

My advice to you is to get active in a campaign, that way if the person you're helping gets in he/she might give you a position as an aide, etc. depending on their position they're running for.

Thats what I'm relying on now because I've applied to a few jobs in past couple of weeks and haven't heard anything back (wawa, boston market, real estate, car dealer)

P.S. what county are you from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom