• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbarber7973

Certified Fat Bastard
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2007
    Hyattsville, MD
    Hello, to all members here who use AOL as their primary email provider, as you very well know since August we have not been receiving any emails from the forum or PM notifications by email. Now through all the hard work from myself, DD214 and Norton it is now working :clap:, you should be receiving the emails and notifications like you should.
    I am letting you know this just in case you changed your registered email address from AOL to another provider to make sure you get these notifications, now if you like you can change it back to AOL.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Or if you want to get away from a crappy e-mail provider just post your e-mail here and I will send you an invite to gmail. Much better than AOL!

sbarber7973

Certified Fat Bastard
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2007
    Hyattsville, MD
    yea I have gmail also, but I like AOL because I can keep all of my email on their server, and on my computer at the same time (don't have to log-on to check old email)

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Good work Scott on getting this fixed. This will be a big help to our members who choose to use AOL for their email accounts.

coinboy

Yeah, Sweet Lemonade.
    Oct 22, 2007
    Howard County
    If I recall corretly, along time ago when I used AOL we called it AOHELL. I wounder if they still call it that. I would never go back after using Verizon DSL.

sbarber7973

Certified Fat Bastard
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2007
    Hyattsville, MD
    :lol2: yea I still think they do call it that, anyway.. I am happy with AOL, some people are not happy with AOL and some people are happy with AOL, it is all just personal preference.

squeky

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2007
    Frederick
    If I recall corretly, along time ago when I used AOL we called it AOHELL. I wounder if they still call it that. I would never go back after using Verizon DSL.

AOHell was the hacking program used to phish AOL users of usernames and passwords back in the day :D Was pretty neat, never used it other than for research.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom