• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    I dont know much about archery but I am wondering if the instructor is teacher her good form.

Attachments

• 1269219359018s.jpg
      1269219359018s.jpg
      11.2 KB · Views: 499

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    i can see this thread should last a while...but i may as well get while the gettin's good. I think the form's supposed to look something like this...
    archery-queen-hot-girl[1].jpg

hot-girl-with-bow[1].jpg

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    LOL

to answer the question.. the last pic has the the best form (both the bow and dampeners) hands down.. the first looks like the bottom of the bow is not deep enough in the chicks shorts..

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    And clearly natural...

[edit] Saline implants

saline filled breast implantsSaline-filled breast implants were first manufactured in France in 1964, introduced by Arion[25] with the goal of being surgically placed via smaller incisions. Current saline devices are manufactured with thicker, room temperature vulcanized (RTV) shells than earlier generations of devices. These shells are made of a silicone elastomer and the implants are filled with salt water (saline) after the implant is placed in the body. Since the implants are empty when they are surgically inserted, the scar is smaller than is necessary for silicone gel breast implants (which are filled with silicone before the surgery is performed). A single manufacturer (Poly Implant Prosthesis, France) produced a model of pre-filled saline implants which has been reported to have higher failure rates in vivo.[26]

Saline-filled implants were most common implant used in the United States during the 1990s due to restrictions that existed on silicone implants, but were rarely used in other countries. Good to excellent results may be obtained, but as compared to silicone gel implants, saline implants are more likely to cause cosmetic problems such as rippling, wrinkling, and to be noticeable to the eye or the touch. Particularly for women with very little breast tissue, or for post-mastectomy breast reconstruction, silicone gel implants are considered as superior. In patients with more breast tissue in whom submuscular implant placement is used, saline implants can look very similar to silicone gel

(In medicine, saline (also saline solution) is a general term referring to a sterile solution of sodium chloride (NaCl, more commonly known as salt) in water but is only sterile when it is placed intravenously, otherwise, a saline solution is a salt water solution. The sterile solution is typically used for intravenous infusion, rinsing contact lenses, nasal irrigation, and often used to clean a new piercing. Saline solutions are available in various formulations for different purposes. Salines are also used in cell biology, molecular biology, and biochemistry experiments.)

Take that, Alucard!

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    My vote: Post #5, 2nd pic. Rrrrowr... Arf! Arf!

No, we don't ever grow up, not out of that, anyway.

Attachments

• are-those-demotivational-poster-1222280684.jpg
      are-those-demotivational-poster-1222280684.jpg
      58.2 KB · Views: 403

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads