• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • winch

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2011
    Towson
    He’s done a great job as mayor!! Just check the school performance and crime stats for starters!!

Happy Camper

MDS Supporter
    Feb 3, 2024
    Baltimore County
    That guy is an embarrassment. When I first saw him in a video among a crowd, I thought he was just a bystander but then he started talking. I was like who elected this guy? Why is he talking like that? Dressed like a kid.

Mayors are supposed to look professional. I remember when I was living in DC, they had a mayor named Williams. He wore a bow tie and a suit every day. Professional attire and demeanor. I feel a mayor should dress the part of an elected official when working in a official capacity. This mayor talks young and acts younger.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    That guy is an embarrassment. When I first saw him in a video among a crowd, I thought he was just a bystander but then he started talking. I was like who elected this guy? Why is he talking like that? Dressed like a kid.

Mayors are supposed to look professional. I remember when I was living in DC, they had a mayor named Williams. He wore a bow tie and a suit every day. Professional attire and demeanor. I feel a mayor should dress the part of an elected official when working in a official capacity. This mayor talks young and acts younger.
    And Senators, don't forget about Senators...

GettyImages-1992968782.jpg

fishgutzy

MDS Supporter
    Aug 25, 2022
    AA County
    Fake Blonde does not know what she is talking about. The harbor pilots on the cargo ship were not employed by the owner of the ship. Harbor pilots work for the port authority. Their only job is piloting big ships through the channel. They are the experts.
    Correct me if I'm wrong on this.
    [What makes it look like sabotage is the precise timing of the power outage such that the current and power up sequence sent the ship at the bridge support. ]
    Mayor Mouthy does not care about the people. He's trying to get media attention.
    As it is, don't be surprised if lawyers for "green" groups are already preparing lawsuits to delay rebuilding for years.

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore
    Fake Blonde does not know what she is talking about. The harbor pilots on the cargo ship were not employed by the owner of the ship. Harbor pilots work for the port authority. Their only job is piloting big ships through the channel. They are the experts.
    Correct me if I'm wrong on this.
    You are correct.

Sabotage is unlikely. Possible criminal negligence by the builder coupled by deferred maintenance by the owner/operators are the likely root causes. Recall that the ship is barely 10 years old - build by a low-bid shipyard. Heck, could even turn out that mice ate the insulation in the wiring harness.

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    In 2023, the Obamas produced a movie called Leave the World Behind, where a cyberattack causes a massive container ship to lose power & crash

Months later a massive container ship loses power & crashes into Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, CAUSING A DEADLY COLLAPSE

Last edited:

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    You are correct.

Sabotage is unlikely. Possible criminal negligence by the builder coupled by deferred maintenance by the owner/operators are the likely root causes. Recall that the ship is barely 10 years old - build by a low-bid shipyard. Heck, could even turn out that mice ate the insulation in the wiring harness.
    @willtill just unexpectedly broke out in hives

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Someone should call out the racist q tip for his comments. I think Fox 45 would be perfect, he hates them anyway.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    The "heroic Indian crew" didn't call in and save lives. The white harbor pilot did.
    Yep, caught that immediately after it was remarked. Should be bitch slapped immediately on camera after it was uttered.

Where is the justice, in response to deceitful media reporting these days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom