• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D3V1L

Dec 26, 2012
    Elkridge
    Wow, does anyone work during the day? I can never get any of this due to actually working a 9-5.

I try to get up early enough to hit a couple Walmart on my way to work and sometime go ammo shopping instead of eating lunch and then usually pick up groceries on the way home so might as well check out ammo at the stores on the way. Its always the hours in between the start of work till lunch or right after lunch till closing time that the really good stuff appears. Or if you in one location ammo spawns on the other side of the state.

Twenty4

Not Disapproved
    Mar 4, 2013
    A stone's throw from BWI
    I try to get up early enough to hit a couple Walmart on my way to work and sometime go ammo shopping instead of eating lunch and then usually pick up groceries on the way home so might as well check out ammo at the stores on the way. Its always the hours in between the start of work till lunch or right after lunch till closing time that the really good stuff appears. Or if you in one location ammo spawns on the other side of the state.
    I do the 7:30 Walmart thing on the weekends, that's how I got most of my supply. I'm just jealous I can't do it during the week.

jimbob301

Mar 19, 2013
    My Walmart in Southern Maryland never has any ammo. I go by every so often to look at the empty shelves. Oh well....that is what the internet is for.

jimbob301

Mar 19, 2013
    The same is mostly true for the Dick's as well. They are still stocking shotgun ammo, but I have not seen much of anything else.

elmerjr128

Mar 15, 2011
    Still looking for some 22LR see below.

I have some Ammo I would like to trade at Wal-Mart cost prices. I am located near the Eldersburg and Westminster areas (Winfield). I can meet at either Wal-Mart or some place in between to make the trade.

Shoot me a PM with any offers.

This is not The Marketplace, pal. Put in your time, make about 40 MEANINGFUL posts, and then do your trading legally... in the Marketplace.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Bps still had handgun ammo as of 3:30. I missed the last of the 5.56 by 10 seconds. Plenty of 38 spl and and 357 mag. No 40 or 9. Almost out of 45. I thought they had 22lr but didn't look to hard.

On a side note. How about not cluttering up this thread with the side topic of trades. Just start a separate thread to trade.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Bps still had handgun ammo as of 3:30. I missed the last of the 5.56 by 10 seconds. Plenty of 38 spl and and 357 mag. No 40 or 9. Almost out of 45. I thought they had 22lr but didn't look to hard.

On a side note. How about not cluttering up this thread with the side topic of trades. Just start a separate thread to trade.

Or just move it to the classified section under "WTT Ammunition". :cool:

threegun

Jan 26, 2013
    Westminster
    This is not The Marketplace, pal. Put in your time, make about 40 MEANINGFUL posts, and then do your trading legally... in the Marketplace.

Sorry I won't post this again. I saw some others doing trades in here, so I thought it was OK to trade. I thought only selling was prohibited for new members. I apologize for my infraction. I have deleted the posts.

Turtle Man

Mar 17, 2013
    As of 6:30 this evening, Nottingham/White Marsh WalMart had about a dozen .45 value packs. In the $40 range.

Cicirich

Feb 10, 2013
    Sounds like ammo is starting to become more available. Manufacturers are starting to catch up and also I see that IP's are starting to get more firearms like ar's in stock. I dropped by Dick's the other day thinking they wouldn't have anything in stock and they actually had a couple 100rnds boxes of 9mm and a 50rnd box of 40. I grabbed all three boxes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom