• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones
    Not familiar with these guys. Angle-cut radius on the V2 must be intended to reduce friction? Wonder how it would wear. Personally, I'd go with mil-spec parts from manufacturers I'm more familiar with - but must admit, the big boys have been known to make glitch parts too.

chevydave

Sep 24, 2011
    severna park
    I bought one to finish my ar build it seems good in the hands but I haven't fired it yet so can't answer that part of the question

Sent from my Torque using Tapatalk

Clippers69

Mar 7, 2011
    I was able to get a JoeBob BCG and there is no comparison! I have a BCM and Spikes Tactical and replaced the BCG with a JoeBob. What a diffference! It runs smoother and the recoil seems to be lessened. I don't know what they do different, but it's worth every penny.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Take a look at AO Precision from Midway USA.

These guys manufacture/supply bolts for many of the brand named rifles that are out there.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    I was able to get a JoeBob BCG and there is no comparison! I have a BCM and Spikes Tactical and replaced the BCG with a JoeBob. What a diffference! It runs smoother and the recoil seems to be lessened. I don't know what they do different, but it's worth every penny.

Well, for starters, they don't machine the firing pin retaining pin hole properly. The only thing I've been able to get to work with my joebob carriers is the KNS pin which is not only way more expensive to replace, but also an inferior design (the tabs break off ALL THE TIME....that's the reason the .mil moved away from that to a cotter pin). I'll stick with CMT, Young, or JP (depending on use).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom