• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    Any word when it will hit the US and for how much? I figure when it comes I'll go 3 for 3 and have all the "Storms" Uses AR 15 mags and has a lot of attachments to go along with it. Since its .223 I might sell my AR 15 Upper and get a 6.8, not 100% about that decision yet but I think Id consider it. Not the greatest looking thing, I kinda like it. Im sure once you mod it out it will look a lot tougher.

View attachment RX4 Storm.bmp

Last edited:

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    If they're making it in Italy they may have to convince the ATF it passes the "sporting weapons" test for importation first. The collapsible stock is liable to present some issues there. Hopefully Beretta has enough political pull with their presence in-country as well that they'll be able to get it declared sporting or be able to do something where it's considered partly manufactured in Accokeek.

I'm waiting for the subcompact Storm to come out in .45, now that will be a nice little pistol to have!

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    If they're making it in Italy they may have to convince the ATF it passes the "sporting weapons" test for importation first. The collapsible stock is liable to present some issues there. Hopefully Beretta has enough political pull with their presence in-country as well that they'll be able to get it declared sporting or be able to do something where it's considered partly manufactured in Accokeek.

I'm waiting for the subcompact Storm to come out in .45, now that will be a nice little pistol to have!

Don't know if what I read was true, but one forum and a few sites came up when I Googled the RX4 and said it would be California legal, prices between 600$ and 1200$, and it can be shipped to 48 states. I havent seen this thing in any store anywhere. Wonder why..:confused:

HoChiWaWa

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2007
    Montgomery Village
    I have seen it with a full stock and I think it looks better... regardless Beretta does some manufacturing in the states to get around import laws.

Most berettas are US made, however AIM has some 92s that are manufactured in Italy at the moment.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I have seen it with a full stock and I think it looks better... regardless Beretta does some manufacturing in the states to get around import laws.

Most berettas are US made, however AIM has some 92s that are manufactured in Italy at the moment.

I was looking at those, I wanted one. I really, really, wanted one. Then I remember AIM has their "No Modern Handgun Sales to anyone in Md, blah, blah, blah" policy.

Just as well, saved me 400 bucks :)

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    I was looking at those, I wanted one. I really, really, wanted one. Then I remember AIM has their "No Modern Handgun Sales to anyone in Md, blah, blah, blah" policy.

Just as well, saved me 400 bucks :)

Dontcha hate that? There are ways around that though ;)

I wanted a pistol that CDNN had bought every last one up from the importer. They would not transfer to MD. They were selling the guns for $350 a piece, where MSRP is $599. After I had someone in another state buy it for me, I transferred it in through my FFL. After all was said and done I got it for about $480. Worth it IMO for a gun I really love, that may never be imported again, at least not without design changes.

Deacon51

Feb 28, 2007
    Baltimore City
    Some where, some how, I saw a photo of a RX4 Storm "Hunter". (I have searched the net a couple of times and haven't found anything on a RX4 Hunter.

What a work of art it was.

I think I;ll look around some more.

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    Bump, saw it in the new Gun Buyers Annual Mag. I think it listed for $1100. I have yet to see it in a store or at a show. I know I'll get one, but maybe I will wait bc I Know new CX4s can accept PX4 mags which was the whole reason I bought it. I bought one of the original one and it only take Model 96 mags not PX4. I dont know if I want to get the RX4 right away bc if there are some functions on it that I dont like, Beretta usually takes that into consideration and mods the weapon. Plus the price drops after a year or 2.

wlc

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    So they say....well thats what Guns & Ammo said when I bought the CX4 that the PX4 mags would fit and they don't :sad20:

They absolutely will - you may need to change your mag well and mag release, but it's simple to do. I use px4 mags in mine.

You probably have the cx4 for the 92 mags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom