• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Huuman

Jul 20, 2019
    Well, it has been a while since I been on this forum. Got a bunch of kids during that time and my spare time to even clean a rifle is non existence.

Anyway life has been a blessing. But time to liquated some of my bachelor's toys.

I picked up a used Savage 10 BA Stealth left handed in .308. Was planning to dive into long distance shooting. But barely shot it a few times before wife kept popping babies out non stop.

So where can I find some good information on pricing? Should I created a gunbroker account? Just recently went to a gunshow and man the pricing is insane....or I just been under a rock these last few years.

Or heck, anyone in the central Maryland area interested in a left handed Savage 10 BA Stealth in .308?

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Well, it has been a while since I been on this forum. Got a bunch of kids during that time and my spare time to even clean a rifle is non existence.

Anyway life has been a blessing. But time to liquated some of my bachelor's toys.

I picked up a used Savage 10 BA Stealth left handed in .308. Was planning to dive into long distance shooting. But barely shot it a few times before wife kept popping babies out non stop.

So where can I find some good information on pricing? Should I created a gunbroker account? Just recently went to a gunshow and man the pricing is insane....or I just been under a rock these last few years.

Or heck, anyone in the central Maryland area interested in a left handed Savage 10 BA Stealth in .308?
    Find comparable prices on gunbroker and list in the classifieds. Should be no problem selling. Good luck.

Huuman

Jul 20, 2019
    The only one I have my doubts about is the bunny, but I'm worried about the test result.
    1710768140668.png

Huuman

Jul 20, 2019
    Since he said he hadn't been here for awhile and he joined in 2019 if he had all those kids since he was last here he should be a whole chapter in the medical journal.
    Ok, I guess I need more accurate details. One stepson and wife was pregnant when we got married in 2018. And I missed a year. Last 4 kids were born 2019, 2020, 2022, 2023.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Just poking fun.

Post your gun in the classified section of the Forum and if you price it right it will sell, and you will be dealing with less sketchy people than most other venues.

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    Aren't you in a Left Hander's Support Group or something to ask around in? Or the market place at GOofLHOA. Gun Owners of Left Handed America. Not to be confused with LOAWG, Leftists of America with guns.

(I was also being funny)

Huuman

Jul 20, 2019
    Thanks for the replies fellas, place is just as friendly as I remember. Consignment, hmm....that's something I never considered.

Huuman

Jul 20, 2019
    Somebody needs to tell you where babis come from! LOL!

Great looking family. Keep that rifle one of those kids is bound to be left handed
    So 3 of the girls are lefties! I think the youngest boy is leftie too.

They don't need me to pass down anything. My wife is an only child and my father in law has 5-6 safes, each full of 'inheritances' for the kids. The old man is using the kids as excuse to but stuff, ever few months a pink or purple grip pistol is added because 'they like that color'. We still go down to WV for gun season when we can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom