• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr BoomStick

Jan 27, 2010
    Hagerstown
    Sounds a bit too fuddish. I can understand not wrecking the range and other facilities, but one round in the gun at a time? I may just be reading that incorrectly but it sounds a bit too stuffy for my liking. I prefer what they call "assault weapons". Sounds like they would have a hissy fit if you used something like an ar 10 or ar 15. I get the feeling they are a bit too concerned with what you are doing like you always have to be on guard for someone elses interpretation of what is right and wrong, and not what is widely accepted as safe, reasonable and responsible use of a firearm . In the end its their club and they can do as they please. The preceding is just the feel i got from the posts about the place.

dlmcbm

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2011
    Sabillasville, Md.
    Sounds a bit too fuddish. I can understand not wrecking the range and other facilities, but one round in the gun at a time? I may just be reading that incorrectly but it sounds a bit too stuffy for my liking. I prefer what they call "assault weapons". Sounds like they would have a hissy fit if you used something like an ar 10 or ar 15. I get the feeling they are a bit too concerned with what you are doing like you always have to be on guard for someone elses interpretation of what is right and wrong, and not what is widely accepted as safe, reasonable and responsible use of a firearm . In the end its their club and they can do as they please. The preceding is just the feel i got from the posts about the place.

Personally I think that if you Don't fire more then every 4-5 seconds you will never have a problem. There is no one there watching you all the time.

dlmcbm

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2011
    Sabillasville, Md.
    I just went to an NRA class at Rouzerville Fish & Game. They only allow semi-auto's in .22 caliber ONLY. We have not got that bad there yet but if the abuse starts back up then it could come to that. There are just so many people that don't have respect anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom