• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezliving

Besieger
    Oct 9, 2008
    Undisclosed Secure Location
    Through Sunday, fewer than 4% turnout of registered voters.

96% haven't bothered to vote yet. Brown can win his race. And Frosh can win his race. Apathy by gun owners elects them.

If all Maryland registered voters who are gun owners vote for Hogan for Governor and Pritzker for Attorney General, they will both win by a landslide.

Early voting daily 10am-8pm until Oct 30. (3 more days)

Election Day in 8 days.

Have a nice day.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    I would hope that people are spreading the word beyond just the forum, because the number of people who will actually see this thread is far below our membership, and MDS is only a small slice of the gun owners to begin with.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    We, here, are a much more unified community. I can only hope that others see it the same way, and are behaving similarly.

My limited contact at our polling place this week is encouraging. It seems to be a dead heat, at worst.

It would appear that he needs to do better than that in AA. Much better than that. I think most Repubs are traditionalists and vote on election day. Hope so.

helmetmike

Sep 30, 2010
    So. MD 29B
    Well, the word I hear is that low turnout will favor us.

But, in any case, we need to turn out Rs in much better numbers.

Absolutely. Go Vote and take another voter with you. We need to turn out all our voters. This is perhaps our best chance to stop the gun grabbing, tax and spend dems.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Absolutely. Go Vote and take another voter with you. We need to turn out all our voters. This is perhaps our best chance to stop the gun grabbing, tax and spend dems.

Remember, the best campaign contribution for Larry Hogan at this point is taking one of his signs and physically holding it on a busy road and waving to the folks. It shows that Hogan has the support of real people and not just campaign committees.

There are no forms to fill out and it doesn't cost a dime to do it. But it leaves a BIG impression on voters that the support for a candidate is REAL.

Two years ago I spent two days holding a large sign for Andy Harris on Rt 50 in Easton. Thousands and thousands of people saw the support and honked in approval. Trust me, real, live campaigning for your candidate works!

I will be waving a Hogan sign this week at major intersections in Annapolis. PM me if you want to team up.

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    These signs were placed on 924 in Harford county overnight. They are all right next to the road and obviously they didn't have permission. I have a feeling there won't be any left this morning.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414503690.648083.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414503690.648083.jpg
      34.6 KB · Views: 226

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Remember, the best campaign contribution for Larry Hogan at this point is taking one of his signs and physically holding it on a busy road and waving to the folks. It shows that Hogan has the support of real people and not just campaign committees.

There are no forms to fill out and it doesn't cost a dime to do it. But it leaves a BIG impression on voters that the support for a candidate is REAL.

Two years ago I spent two days holding a large sign for Andy Harris on Rt 50 in Easton. Thousands and thousands of people saw the support and honked in approval. Trust me, real, live campaigning for your candidate works!

I will be waving a Hogan sign this week at major intersections in Annapolis. PM me if you want to team up.

The personal touch is always best. If you can do it...

Pick your guy and get in the game,. in person ,somehow someway.

Money is not politics.. people are politics.

Voting is just the begining, it no longer enough to just vote.

Pick your guy and get in the game.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    I have been surprised by the number of people asking me "Who should I vote for?. After the first 3 or 4, I made up business cards with the list of names from the Governor down. I gave out 8 of them at a cookout on Sunday.

Dec 31, 2012
    I have been surprised by the number of people asking me "Who should I vote for?. After the first 3 or 4, I made up business cards with the list of names from the Governor down. I gave out 8 of them at a cookout on Sunday.

That's pretty good.
    There's plenty of people that vote mindlessly and having a cheat sheet card might just influence them.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    It's sad to see comments on Facebook about "why bother?" or "I'm not voting for Hogan because he ignores gun owners" or "Hogan, Brown, more of the same..."

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    It's sad to see comments on Facebook about "why bother?" or "I'm not voting for Hogan because he ignores gun owners" or "Hogan, Brown, more of the same..."

"I'm not voting for Hogan because he ignores gun owners."

Some of those types have to be Brown shills.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍

Nope. That's apathy.
    They'd rather stroke their pre-FSA2013 AR15 and AKM than do anything to protect theirs or anyone else's rights.
    I like gun owners, but they're the worst.

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

Probably not. They are the Right's version of sheepole.

On the Left, people vote as they are told to.

On the Right, people don't vote because the candidate doesn't do one little thing they think the candidate should do.

We live with the results of that philosophy every day. :sad20:

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Nope. That's apathy.
    They'd rather stroke their pre-FSA2013 AR15 and AKM than do anything to protect theirs or anyone else's rights.
    I like gun owners, but they're the worst.

more like myopic, short-sighted and shallow thinking instead of apathy

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom