• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    I keep reading about how nice the BSA Tactical 4-14x scope is and mine arrived today. Everything looks good until I get ready to mount the scope and it looks bent. Not sure if they are built this way or mine is really bent?

A little difficult to see in the picture but the end piece is definitely crooked. If the scope was mounted the rear of the scope would angle down toward the stock. I measured the gap on the ring with the numbers and the top is .367 and the bottom is .337. Just wanted another opinion before I deal with an RMA and shipping back and forth. Thanks in advance!

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    I have had one for almost 2 years and they are not bent. So I suggest an RMA.
    Mine has performed stellarly. It did a tactical/precision match at PNTC on my 3-gun AR, then it went on one of my .22 precision rifles for awhile, and when I built my mag fed .308 bolt gun it went on that to start working it up. Finally replaced it on the .308 with a really good deal on a Bushnell 4200 Tactical 6-24x50 FFP IR, which is the power range I wanted for those 1000y shots. Now it will go back to being my LR AR scope, either on a new 3-gun upper or a precision upper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom