• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boss66tcode

a bit of an Eddie Haskle
    Sep 8, 2008
    in 'da hills
    My understanding of it is that as long as its a semi auto AR with a HBAR, its fine, but you nenver know what the AG's office has up their sleeve next.

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    I think I might get one of these at this price its a good deal plus there is a rebate to vet 4 mags and a cleaning kit free with any bushmaster purchase.

DavidA

The Master of Disaster
    Dec 6, 2013
    Annapolis
    Guys they are Police training rifles. How many rounds do you think! 10,000 Plus Bolts carriers, barrels bolts, tubes, trigger groups. To top it off you cant get the mags (30 Rounds) Maybe you look at it like it just a back up or your are thinking I can rebuild this into something as I own the receiver. If its anything like the rifle my son had in basic in the Air Force its pretty much used up. Guess I am spoiled. Maybe I am wrong and other than cosmetics there fine. I guess the questions is who knows, just a rioll of the dice. Just my two cents.

boss66tcode

a bit of an Eddie Haskle
    Sep 8, 2008
    in 'da hills
    I'm only passing on a link, not telling anyone how to spend their money. Call them, email them, ask them. Decide for yourself.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    That's what I was wondering. If they are just old school service rifles they could actually have very low round counts.

That's what I'm assuming they are, but that is indeed just an assumption on my part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom