• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    Anyone have the Trijicon sights installed on their 92 or 96FS Beretta? I called Trijicon and they referred me to Tooltech Gunsight. Apparently they drill out the front sight and replace the rear sight. I don't like factory sights at all after using the new Glock but I wanted to see if anyone else had this done.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I was thinking about this also but I am nervous because the aftermarket sites look goofy on it and that I have to drill the front site which makes the re-sale lower if you decide to get rid of it later.

I thought the site was something else that involves a slip over sight but either way drilling into the gun makes me nervous.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    I have both the 92FS and the 96FS so I may just try one to see if I like it. Funny thing is I loved shooting the Berettas then I made myself like the Glock 22 (after two months of shooting) and now I'm having trouble seeing the sights on the Beretta. I know it is all what you get used too but it is hard to see the red sights on the Beretta compared to the bright white on the Glock.

R357

Jun 23, 2009
    Upper Marlboro
    I am more then willing to bolt anything on and flip out components on my 92 but I personally wouldn't drill it or have it drilled for sights. It's not a matter of resale here, I just don't like limiting my future options.

If you are that unhappy with your sight picture on it you can always go for something like a Burris Fast Fire. You'll need to buy the sight and the beretta adapter/mounting plate. Your total retail cost for parts would be in the roughly $200 range including shipping.

Your cheaper option of course would be to try just repainting the sights you have in the meantime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom