Clint's Cuts Deer Processing (Fred. Area)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Diesel Kinevel

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Frederick, MD
    Clint is a good friend of mine and took over his Grandfathers butcher operation (Knott's Butcher Shop in Mt. Airy). He has already done two deer for me this year and does very good work. His Bologna is best I have ever had.

-Z

"Clint's Cuts is your new local Butcher Shop. Located conveniently between Frederick and Mount Airy, we have the services to meet all your deer processing needs." For more information, please call (301) 865-5120 or Clint himself at (301)748-1505.

Clint's Cuts is located at 5070 Old Bartholows Road, Mt. Airy, MD 21771.

Prices and Cuts:
    General Processing (includes skinning): $85
    Fish tenderloin, backstrap (whole, butterfly, and roast), steaks (thick, thin, or good steaks only), roast by the pound, burger, breakfast sausage, and whole or de-boned ham.

Additional Processing includes:
    Sportsman bologna, bologna with cheese, jerky (variety of flavors), cured ham, chipped ham, hot dogs, hot dogs with cheese, snack sticks, and more!

Good luck Hunters!

"You Pop 'Em, We Chop 'Em."

http://clintscuts.com/

Diesel Kinevel

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Frederick, MD
    cool thanks for the info. i was wondering what happened to Knotts. Does Clint take donations for hunters feeding the hungry

He is waiting to get inspected by the health dept. I guess because that meat is donated to a 3rd party they have to do an inspection for that. I will post up here when they make it out to his place.

-Z

Clint's Cuts

Nov 8, 2010
    Mt. Airy, Maryland
    Diesel Kinevel,
    Thanks for posting about us and for bringing your deer in. Hopefully you'll be coming to see us with a big boy soon.

For all you other Hunters...don't forget that this Saturday is Junior Hunt. So take those "young bucks" out with ya this weekend and bring us their deer. The boy (or girl) who brings us the biggest buck gets a prize.

Another note: our gun raffle starts the first day of rifle season. Every deer gets you a chance to win a new gun. Sha-pap.

Thanks!

andraknott

Nov 9, 2010
    Knott"s Butcher Shop is closed, not sold

http://andrasart.com

Knott's Butcher Shop is closed, not relocated, sold or "taken over". Sorry for any misconceptions. There is only one Wayne Knott.
    We would like to thank all our customers fot their years of patronage. We have a referral to a new butcher who is starting his own butchering business. Clint's Cuts 301-748-1505
    Also Stanley1-240-674-2844

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    I cut my own meat. I'm dismayed to see Gladhills' in Damascus closed... not that they cut deer, but it was an old time family operation...I got my pork fat and intestines for sausage there. America as I knew it is finished. Go to 7-11 to get your food.

andraknott

Nov 9, 2010
    Knott's Butcher Shop is Closed, not sold/relocated or "taken over"

http://andrasart.com

Knott's Butcher Shop is closed, not relocated, sold or "taken over". Sorry for any misconceptions. There is only one Wayne Knott. We would like to thank all our customers for all their years of patronage. We have a referral to a new butcher who is starting his own butchering business. Clint's Cuts 301-748-1505
    Also Stanley1-240-674-2844[/QUOTE]

DocEd

Eddie Harren
    Feb 17, 2009
    Ijamsville
    Butcher Shop

I'll throw in a free plug for K S Cuts, on Prices Distillery Rd., between Clarksburg and Damascus. (Near Lewisdale)

smokedog

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2009
    Frederick Md
    Just called Clint and there open Sunday.:party29: saw them recommended here and decided to give them a shot.

Got a nice doe this evening for meat in the freezer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom