• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 7's

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 22, 2013
    Annapolis, MD
    Any ideas for this or next month? Range time maybe since the weather is warm and nice............. I love going to DSC but know that it is a bit of a drive, maybe carpool?? Not sure what days/weekends are good I'm pretty open

Glock_Fireman

Professional Pot Stirrer
    Apr 6, 2013
    Freedom Land
    Any ideas for this or next month? Range time maybe since the weather is warm and nice............. I love going to DSC but know that it is a bit of a drive, maybe carpool?? Not sure what days/weekends are good I'm pretty open

we will see bud that is kind of a long drive to go play with a pistol:D I'm still trying to get my AR!!

7's

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 22, 2013
    Annapolis, MD
    Ok, sorry its been kinda quiet here. Things have been kinda busy here and lack of money has made it hard to go out much. Anyone interested in meeting again? Possibly Looneys on July 27th around 1????

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Ok, sorry its been kinda quiet here. Things have been kinda busy here and lack of money has made it hard to go out much. Anyone interested in meeting again? Possibly Looneys on July 27th around 1????

I'm down for that.

Glock_Fireman

Professional Pot Stirrer
    Apr 6, 2013
    Freedom Land

I should defiantly be able to make it this time we have been short staffed at work due to people vacationing and so schedules have been and still are hectic but that should actually be the week everything returns to normal.

7's

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 22, 2013
    Annapolis, MD
    July meet:

Looneys (College Park)
    July 27th
    1300 (1 pm)

Post a yes or shoot me a PM if you plan on attending so I can reserve a table, Thx

Headcount: 4
    7's
    dblas
    Glock Fireman
    Harabec Weathers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member