• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WagonFan

Jan 26, 2012
    Annapolis
    I was wondering if there were friends over. I heard a lot more shots Saturday than I usually do. What's it take to get invited over (I figure you're less than a mile from my house, it would be awesome to be able to not have to drive 30 minutes to shoot once a while)?

Scottysan

Ultimate Member
    May 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Sounds like fun! Can't wait to have the right property to be able to shoot in my own yard

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

killborn

Jun 24, 2013
    Crownsville, MD
    Yeah I hear the shooting and think damn those guys.. Hope it was a fun one. My neighbors dont seem to like the noise. Surprised they havent tried to put a stop to it. Damn gun hating libs

Shemp

Feb 21, 2013
    Out There
    Unfortunately it wasn't on my property because of my lame ass neighbor who complained. So I went to my other neighbors range. He has 12 acres so they can't say shit. I'll be moving all my steel targets there.

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Yeah I hear the shooting and think damn those guys.. Hope it was a fun one. My neighbors dont seem to like the noise. Surprised they havent tried to put a stop to it. Damn gun hating libs

There are almost certainly a few gun-hating Libs in Crownsville...but most are either gun owners or neutral.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Its amazing some peeps move out to the country and complain about it. Farm smells, muddy roads, tractors, gun fire, etc.

Shemp

Feb 21, 2013
    Out There
    We have one neighbor that complained and unfortunately he is my closest neighbor. I could move to the bottom of my property and he couldn't say anything. I just choose to be a nice guy and not do it. I can shoot at my neighbors I justhave to walk through the woods instead of walking out of my garage and shooting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom