• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GeorgeSSR

Jan 31, 2009
    I'm waiting to see some of those post 6/14 stamps to start rolling in.

Ugh, don't remind me. I've got some late May Form 4's and late June Form 1's that shouldn't be too far off, but I have an August Form 4 that I'm not even sure where to forecast due to the surge of pre-41F. My hope is that the crawl of dates we see now will speed up once they pass the hump of 7/14.

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    My check cash date was 6/1 on a form 4 suppressor. I called today and was told it is still pending which means I'm still at least a minimum of 4 weeks out from getting my stamp considering it's taking 3 weeks from approval to stamp received for most. That's 9 f@#king months at a minimum. I could have had made a damn human baby from scratch to finish in that time it takes the government to do a damn background check.

outrider58

Cold Damp Spaces
    MDS Supporter
    My check cash date was 6/1 on a form 4 suppressor. I called today and was told it is still pending which means I'm still at least a minimum of 4 weeks out from getting my stamp considering it's taking 3 weeks from approval to stamp received for most. That's 9 f@#king months at a minimum. I could have had made a damn human baby from scratch to finish in that time it takes the government to do a damn background check.

'Bout 8+ months.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX

Hehe, I like the way you put that:lol:

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham

Yea but hopefully, you don't have 10000 people in front of you waiting to scratch......

Pitbull410

Aug 1, 2016
    Sent in my first nfa paperwork last week. form 1sbr, filed as individual and snail mail. Hope I did everything correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom