• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    John Cardune

EForm1 in 27 days! (via Silencershop for a 10.5" 300blk sbr)

53090123352_5ae8e8f60b_o_d.jpg

WTF, did a Form 1 back on 2/13. Still waiting... I even messaged them, but received no reply

Yellowdog

MDS Supporter
    Jul 4, 2011
    Columbia
    WTF, did a Form 1 back on 2/13. Still waiting... I even messaged them, but received no reply
    I am in the same boat. Submitted eform1 on 4/6 and only crickets. Somewhat exasperating to hear others getting approved in such short time. Oh well, I still go to the range with it.

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    who made the clerical error.
    I’ve heard it happening both ways. I had one a couple years ago that silencer shop did and I missed it during the docusign. An agent emailed me and through a few phone calls we got it straight and it only gained about a month extra time.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    The FFL spellimg error
    Hopefully just attempt to call and get ironed out with ATF and hopefully they won't bump you back to the beginning. IF its an amnesty they probably won't since they are trying to clear the feww hundred thousand people that complied.

namelessname120

Jul 6, 2011
    FINALLY got my e-form 4 ( individual, Silencer kiosk ) approved today 2/2/23. - 8/15/23 . 6 1/2 months ( give or take a few days . I’m reading some people are getting there back in less time.

kimmiann

Mar 18, 2013
    Hopefully just attempt to call and get ironed out with ATF and hopefully they won't bump you back to the beginning. IF its an amnesty they probably won't since they are trying to clear the feww hundred thousand people that complied.
    Unfortunately, it was the spelling error gun spelled gn as well as responsible person signature errors. It's a trust. So, we have to completely resubmit and start over. Been waiting since December. It was a long wait to talk to someone at ATF but they were very nice and explained the issues. The signature errors are what kicked it to a complete resubmission and refund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom