• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    FINALLY got my e-form 4 ( individual, Silencer kiosk ) approved today 2/2/23. - 8/15/23 . 6 1/2 months ( give or take a few days . I’m reading some people are getting there back in less time.
    My Form 4 was accepted on 2/16/2023, so maybe I will get lucky like you and get an approval soon. I was not expecting to hear back until around Halloween.

Cal68

jef955

MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2011
    Maryland
    I'm waiting on 4 Eform 4's from Feb but nothing yet. Maybe I'll get lucky on one of them for hunting season, if I can get the rifle threaded in time..

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    My Form 4 was accepted on 2/16/2023, so maybe I will get lucky like you and get an approval soon. I was not expecting to hear back until around Halloween.

Cal68
    Yahoo! I got a call from Engage Armaments today saying that one of my cans was approved and ready for pick-up. The second one, paperwork for which I filed on the same day, is still stuck in jail. So e-filing on 2/16/2023 to 9/08/2023 pick-up. About 7 months for the one I picked up today. Who knows how long the other one will take.:sad20:

Can I call someone at ATF to get an update on where the second one stands? Thanks.

Cal68

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Yahoo! I got a call from Engage Armaments today saying that one of my cans was approved and ready for pick-up. The second one, paperwork for which I filed on the same day, is still stuck in jail. So e-filing on 2/16/2023 to 9/08/2023 pick-up. About 7 months for the one I picked up today. Who knows how long the other one will take.:sad20:

Can I call someone at ATF to get an update on where the second one stands? Thanks.

Cal68
    Yes and all they will say is it is pending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom