• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Thank you Mark for transferring this awesome Custom CZ-97b. :party29: Work may suck, by the custom shop does not!

Stock CZ-97b customized by CZ Custom Shop. Slide machined to accept LPA TRT Champion sights, 1.0x6.5mm Red Fiber Optic front sight, CZ Competition Hammer, 15lb Main/Hammer Spring. Internals all worked over, now has a 3.5lb SA/8.5lb DA trigger.

Untitled-2.jpg

Plus it looks real nice next to my SP01 Shadow Target. So I got that going for me, which is nice...

CustomShopCZs.jpg

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Very nice! I've been eyeing CZ's for some time now. Gotta say, I'm pretty jealous.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    CZs are very addictive, especially once you've had a taste of the custom shop. I will have more. CZ 75 Shadow CTS-LS SA is on the list for next year. But this weekend will be a CZ weekend, taking this and my Shadow Target w/ my new 22Lr Kadet Adapter.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Nice! Any reason you got the "B" over the "BD"? Just curious as the BD is on my short list.

No, but I didn't really care if I had a decocker anyway. One disadvantage is the BD models can't be converted to Single Action if you ever wanted to go that route. I mainly wanted this to be setup just like my SP01 Shadow Target though.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Not small, but no bigger than my USP 45. Take the stock wood grips off and replace with slimline aluminum and it would probably be fine for most people.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Not small, but no bigger than my USP 45. Take the stock wood grips off and replace with slimline aluminum and it would probably be fine for most people.

My hands are small. The cz grip is about the same as my witness and not hugely comfortable.

I'll stick to 75s

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Fired 150rds of 230gr Speer Lawman TMJ through it yesterday. Had 4 Failure to Feeds to the first 5 magazines. After that it didn't happen again. It is very comfortable to shoot, weight of the gun seems to reduce the recoil a good bit. I will need to loctite the grip screws though, they started to walk themselves loose by the time I was done.

7yds
    CZ-97b7yds.jpg

15yds
    CZ-9715yds.jpg

20yds
    CZ-9720yds.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member