• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Anyone know who can make a custom kydex holster iwb for a desert eagle 9mm with a tlr6 light?
    Red hill tactical in hagerstown will make you just about anything you might need. Mostly competition oriented stuff but I'm sure they could do IWB too.

Not local but KTMech does a lot of custom kydex.

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Knightfall Customs may be able to, they do a lot of kydex/light combo holsters and for P80's too.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD

Roksfr

Ardent Safety Training
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 14, 2020
    Southern AA
    Not sure where you are but VA Arms in Manassas does custom Kydex

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    The was a company based out of Baltimore who was exhibiting at shows who did custom holsters. I cant remember the name though.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    The was a company based out of Baltimore who was exhibiting at shows who did custom holsters. I cant remember the name though.

Bmore tactical?

I've talked to them at a few shows over the past year or so. I want to support a local business but for now their options are extremely limited.

At first they were basically Glocks and S&W M&P's only. From their website it appears they just added a few Ruger and Springfield armory holsters, which is good.

bigjoegood1

King Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    May 2, 2005
    Behind enemy lines
    Cool thread because I'm looking to get a holster made for a P365 with gas pedal and only found one holster online. I'd like to have it done locally to ensure proper fitment.

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    They are not too hard to make. Oven. Homemade press and kydex. Here's a couple IMG_20220906_182838243.jpg
    IMG_20220909_140353295.jpg

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    Does Kydex even come in 4' x 8' sheets? haha, sorry op, I make myself laugh.
    I bought some form Amazon 12x24 is about the largest . I made a few holsters out of it and just did not like it. Unlike leather it is hard and does not conforn to you. It is just more tupperwate in the gun industry. The continuious bending of the kydex also creates week spots in the belt holder causing it to fail. Just my 2 cents.

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    Press very easy to make--plywood and scrap lumber --hinges -and yoga mat from goodwill--I use a quick clamp from HF to suck it down---just stuff I had around the house --the old yoga mat was $5--kydex was I think $12 for 2 sheets on Amazon. It takes a little bit of experimentation to get it to work--also make sure your wife is elsewhere if you are using stove in kitchen--has a disSTINKtive odor-thats up to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom