• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    That is an awesome price, if I had known those were going to become available I would held back on another more mundane purchase!

So many toys, so little time.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    So are these used or do they come with a spent shell casing?

Look new to me and to my knowledge CZ's usually dont come with a casing unless they have changed policy recently. Use an FFL who can do one for you.

For example, A1Uniform does a fired casing gratis.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    That is an awesome price, if I had known those were going to become available I would held back on another more mundane purchase!

So many toys, so little time.

Yeah they are a good price. I just don't really care much for anything but full size pistols. I figured someone might be interested in these though. They also have a few CZ 527s in 7.62x39 that have been out of stock forever. I want one but my extra cash is non-existent for the next few months thanks to the furlough fun.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    So are these used or do they come with a spent shell casing?

Doubtful, MD is one of the only places that require that BS. My 75 SP01 Shadow Target I bought from DGS did not, so I had it done by my dealer. My custom 97b came straight from CZCustom and I asked them to include one. I know it is extra money to have the transfer/shell casing done, but at this point if you want a CZ, you may need to pay up. They are very hard to find anymore.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Yeah they are a good price. I just don't really care much for anything but full size pistols. I figured someone might be interested in these though. They also have a few CZ 527s in 7.62x39 that have been out of stock forever. I want one but my extra cash is non-existent for the next few months thanks to the furlough fun.

Ya luckily 527's will still be legal to buy without fingerprints after Oct, at least for a while.

I like compacts, and the PCR is probably the one that I would carry if I ever got a MD license. I have a P01 and like it as a range gun but the rail makes the slide under the barrel snout to thick. PCR is down right sexy.

But I just picked up a CZ75 pre-b non import (has some holster wear but decent) and another Sig 226 for a build project.........so about tapped out.

Well see a Tavor is definately next............then whatever is left of the budget.

mrozowjj

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2008
    Seattle-ish WA
    Ya luckily 527's will still be legal to buy without fingerprints after Oct, at least for a while.

I like compacts, and the PCR is probably the one that I would carry if I ever got a MD license. I have a P01 and like it as a range gun but the rail makes the slide under the barrel snout to thick. PCR is down right sexy.

But I just picked up a CZ75 pre-b non import (has some holster wear but decent) and another Sig 226 for a build project.........so about tapped out.

Well see a Tavor is definately next............then whatever is left of the budget.

The PCR is on my list of guns to buy next. I just wish this one came with a spent shell casing. I need to see what my local guy can do.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    The PCR is on my list of guns to buy next. I just wish this one came with a spent shell casing. I need to see what my local guy can do.

Most can, the advantage of A1Uniform is they do the casing for free, most FFL's who have a manufacturers license (think its an 07?) will do it for about $35.

Id pop for one of these but so many other things I would rather have!

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    I did pop for one of these, it ships to A1 tomorrow! Damascus Gun Shop was an absolute pleasure to do business with. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Congrats I read somewhere that the PCR has a cast frame where p01 is forged. Which doesn't make any sense.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Congrats, DGS are good people. Got my SP01 Shadow Target and Kadet Kit from them. Always at Chantilly show as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom