• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beretta_maven

Free Thinking Member
    Jan 2, 2014
    SoMD
    I looked at a CZ2075 RAMI today. I probably would have bought it if it was in 9 vs. .40. Anybody have or shoot one and have any feedback?

I used to own a 9mm all-steel RAMI - only sold it to finance another gun. The RAMI is a great shooter. My only complaint is that it is a little thick, but I may someday get another one.

beretta_maven

Free Thinking Member
    Jan 2, 2014
    SoMD
    I'd be curious how they compare to a Sig, from anyone with experience with both.

Compared to which Sig? I have a Sig P229 in 9mm, .40, and 22LR (the latter two using Sig conversion kits) and also the P01, P07, 75B, CZ 82 and 83. They are all wonderful guns and are all on the top of my "never get rid of" list.

ShoreShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2013
    Compared to which Sig? I have a Sig P229 in 9mm, .40, and 22LR (the latter two using Sig conversion kits) and also the P01, P07, 75B, CZ 82 and 83. They are all wonderful guns and are all on the top of my "never get rid of" list.

Currently one Sig, a 229 9mm

Had my eye on a CZ 2075 BD, online. Not had a chance to physically see one.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I used to own a 9mm all-steel RAMI - only sold it to finance another gun. The RAMI is a great shooter. My only complaint is that it is a little thick, but I may someday get another one.

Rami is a nice gun if you need something compact and durable. Pretty sure in a jam they will use the same mags as the 75 line.

Winebike

May 11, 2009
    I'd be curious how they compare to a Sig, from anyone with experience with both.

Sigs have much better triggers out of the box, but despite that, CZs shoot tighter groups for most people because of their superb ergonomics and design. They are crazy accurate. I would love to shoot a CZ that has had custom, trigger work done on it.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

Handguns are like trying to define beauty. It's in the eye of the beholder. A perfectly fitting handgun for me, may not fit your needs at all. I think we can agree that the CZ and Sig brands are top notch, but you have to find that handgun that works best for you.

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    Handguns are like trying to define beauty. It's in the eye of the beholder. A perfectly fitting handgun for me, may not fit your needs at all. I think we can agree that the CZ and Sig brands are top notch, but you have to find that handgun that works best for you.

In total agreement here.......:innocent0

dev

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    The polymer CZs are every bit as good as their metal versions.
    I'm very happy with both.

Dmacri25

Ultimate Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    BelAir,MD
    I just picked up a cz527 in x39. I was blown away by how accurate it was with Tula. Wonderful gun.

Sent from my KFSAWI using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom