DC resident shoots, kills 13-year-old boy, says teen was breaking into cars: police

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    "We have an obligation to work together to confront the environmental, economic, and social inequities that help explain why members of some communities in our city are much more likely to become justice involved. We have an obligation to come up with new tools to confront gun manufacturers who profit from flooding communities like ours with weapons they know will be used in murders and carjackings."

This 13 year-old was clearly the victim of environmental, economic and social inequities which is why he was out with friends boosting cars at 4am.

Everything said by this clown is meant to absolve the criminal for the crime, put blame on victim and absolve this clown himself for the soft-on-crime policies he supports in case one of these "justice involved" angels actually winds up in prison so that they don't spend too long there.
    Change some wording a little and that quote could be from a few select members here.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    Change some wording a little and that quote could be from a few select members here.
    I owned one firearm for a period of time. I recently got a second one. I'm not more likely to commit a crime because I now own two legal firearms.

"It's not the guns, it's your sons" is everything here. The grifters can't accept it.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    I owned one firearm for a period of time. I recently got a second one. I'm not more likely to commit a crime because I now own two legal firearms.

"It's not the guns, it's your sons" is everything here. The grifters can't accept it.
    You can't do math.

You are obviously 2X more likely to commit a "gun-crime"

Heh, heh...

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    You can't do math.

You are obviously 2X more likely to commit a "gun-crime"

Heh, heh...
    Haha.

Nope. I'm not feeling any sudden urge to commit a gun-crime now that I "flooded the community with guns" by getting an additional legal firearm.

Must be how I was raised.

It's simple: Give a fishing rod to someone who wants to fish and they'll use it to fish; Give a firearm to someone who wants to commit crime and they'll use it in a crime.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Haha.

Nope. I'm not feeling any sudden urge to commit a gun-crime now that I "flooded the community with guns" by getting an additional legal firearm.

Must be how I was raised.

It's simple: Give a fishing rod to someone who wants to fish and they'll use it to fish; Give a firearm to someone who wants to commit crime and they'll use it in a crime.
    What about the guy that wants to commit a crime with a fishing rod?

outrider58

Cold Damp Spaces
    MDS Supporter
    What about the guy that wants to commit a crime with a fishing rod?
    robot.gif

Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018
    "If you give a child a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach a child to steal a Hyundai it will feed him for a lifetime.”

Turbohugh

Squib..
    Jan 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I hope the homeowner is exonerated. This individual must be a powerful person in the DC government otherwise the administration would have sacrificed him by now. Time will tell. People are sick and tired of the crime. The so called revised criminal code is a joke.

Right2Carry

Feb 27, 2009
    District 32
    Since carjacking and auto theft is increasingly on the rise and out-of-control in DMV area. I believe some DC elected officials would like to leverage this tragic event as a deterrent to help thwart off carjacking and auto theft.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Since carjacking and auto theft is increasingly on the rise and out-of-control in DMV area. I believe some DC elected officials would like to leverage this tragic event as a deterrent to help thwart off carjacking and auto theft.

Where is the evidence of this?

So far we've seen the opposite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom