• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Anyone else in the central MD area that carries primers? I went by Bay Country looking for some Federal 150s and he doesn't carry them and is out of all large pistol primers until the fall.

I'm probably going to DelMarVa tomorrow for some R+R. If there's someone over there, that would be perfect.

trapture

Surplus Rifle Lover
    Apr 27, 2007
    Dundalk-Ish
    Last place I found primers was at Bel Air Gun and Pawn. Paid high dollar 3.99 for 100 primers but I wanted primers to make a few rounds. Most places are sold out with them.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    C&EJ's in Lothian.

I don't know about Federals but I've bought CCI from them.

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    I drove way up to Mallin's Rod and Gun at Lambo's suggestion to find CCIs. They were only about an hour and changes north of my riverhouse (Northeast, MD) through some beautiful farm country. Great shop, too bad there arent more like them, closer.

trapture

Surplus Rifle Lover
    Apr 27, 2007
    Dundalk-Ish
    Drive, How is Mallins stock? Reloading, new guns, used guns, etc. I have driven past them numerious times but never stopped.

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    Its pretty good. Nothing amazing. Not much in the way of handguns, but lots of long guns. I would definately call before going. The guy who runs the shop is pretty helpful.

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Its pretty good. Nothing amazing. Not much in the way of handguns, but lots of long guns. I would definately call before going. The guy who runs the shop is pretty helpful.

I was told they allow inventory to drop until rate before Hunting Season. Starting soon if not now they should be re-stocking everything. There's a Gunsmith in-house too!

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions. E.Shell is hooking me up with a source. :thumbsup:

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    In Cumberland, Kerr Brothers is a good source of all reloading supplies. Hendershot's in Hancock is good for hunting supplies.

Where is Kerr Brothers? I'm heading out that way this weekend and could stop in if it's not too complicated.

I may stop at Hendershot's just to look around.

K31

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Bought some at Atlantic [Rockvile] yesterday. they seem to have plenty.

Last time I brought reloading supplies at Atlantic (could not find IMR 4064 anywhere else) I could hear banjo music in the background as I approached the checkout.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Last time I brought reloading supplies at Atlantic (could not find IMR 4064 anywhere else) I could hear banjo music in the background as I approached the checkout.

At Atlantic?? You must have encountered a different crowd there than what I usually see around the Silver Spring store. I always get the urge for a burrito when I go down there......;)

K31

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    At Atlantic?? You must have encountered a different crowd there than what I usually see around the Silver Spring store. I always get the urge for a burrito when I go down there......;)

I'm talking about the price they wanted for the powder. They could of at least offered me a fan belt to bite down on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom