• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    Just a heads up.... they had 6 lbs of H335 and plenty of primers, brass, etc on the shelf.

We made a day of it today... there's just something about spending money in Delaware that I just don't get in Maryland... :D

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Just a heads up.... they had 6 lbs of H335 and plenty of primers, brass, etc on the shelf.

We made a day of it today... there's just something about spending money in Delaware that I just don't get in Maryland... :D

I had the same feeling in PA today.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I'm making my first trip there tomorrow. Never been to a Cabelas so this should be good stuff. Going to shoulder a few over unders and most likely buy some stuff I don't need. :)

truknbear

Right to arm Bears
    Feb 21, 2013
    HarCo

.... 6% savings, whilst still pissing off the Teflon Leprechaun ?

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Take i-95 to the Elkton exit, head in the direction of Elkton and make a left at the first red light. follow it around to the cracker barrel restaurant and take the road called muddy lane just passed cracker barrel out to Old Baltimore pike. Make a left twords Delaware. From there its a straight shot to Christiana and will basically bring you out right at the mall. Various other ways to go but thats how i do it. no tolls

LGood48

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Cecil County
    Take i-95 to the Elkton exit, head in the direction of Elkton and make a left at the first red light. follow it around to the cracker barrel restaurant and take the road called muddy lane just passed cracker barrel out to Old Baltimore pike. Make a left towards Delaware. From there its a straight shot to Christiana and will basically bring you out right at the mall. Various other ways to go but that's how i do it. no tolls

All good from our side of the Susquehanna, but the only way to cross the river w/o a toll is at the Conowingo dam or if you have the Hatem Bridge EZPass plan ($20/year). I just take 40 to 896 then 95 to the mall exit in DE. No tolls that way, just few lights to deal with.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Coming from the south take the Harve de Grace exit at the top of the ramp turn left on 155. Go to first stop sign turn right on 161. Follow 161 through Darlington to US Rt. 1 turn right on Rt. 1 and go across Conowingo Dam. Either take Rt. 222 as soon as you cross the dam back to I-95 OR Follow Rt. 1 to 273 bear to the right and follow 273 all the way through Rising Sun and Newark DE, you will pass X-Ring Supply east of Newark, and 273 will meet up with I-95 one exit south of the exit to Christiania Mall where Cabella's is. If you take the Rt. 222 option then you will need to either take the Muddy Lane route in Bossmanpj's post or do the reverse of the Southbound route below to avoid the Delaware toll.

Southbound take I-95 south from Cabella's to the last DE exit take 896 north to Rt. 4 (less than a mile) turn left on 4 go about a mile to Rt 2 (1st major intersection) turn left on 2 about 1 1/2 miles to I-95 (no toll southbound in Maryland until Baltimore tunnels)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom