• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ruzo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2011
    Phoenix, MD.
    I just got a Delta Point. I was going to replace the sight on my FN. 45 Tac. On the other hand, I've been meaning to install a reflex sight on my FiveSeven. The question is, does any one here know which sight mount base I need?? It has a list with the sight but no mention on the FiveSeven. Thanks in advance.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    I've been looking at Deltapoints. I think the mounts are an all or nothing proposition... $50 gets you all the bases. I don't think they are available individually. So buy the set and if there is not one that is specifically made for your gun, do some experimenting. There is probably one that is pretty close.

Not an ideal world, but I think that's the deal.

Ruzo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2011
    Phoenix, MD.
    I've been looking at Deltapoints. I think the mounts are an all or nothing proposition... $50 gets you all the bases. I don't think they are available individually. So buy the set and if there is not one that is specifically made for your gun, do some experimenting. There is probably one that is pretty close.

Not an ideal world, but I think that's the deal.

True, it comes with a few bases, all numbered. I was just hoping some one has installed a delta recently, and remembered which base they used. But, I guess you're right. Time to start sizing this up. Thanks man.

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    True, it comes with a few bases, all numbered. I was just hoping some one has installed a delta recently, and remembered which base they used. But, I guess you're right. Time to start sizing this up. Thanks man.

I have a delta point and am using it for an AR. I have the complete set of bases that were included. Would be willing to assist.

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    Sorry, I blew through your post. After re-reading it, I am assuming that you have the kit with all of the bases and need to know which one for the fn FiveSeven? I read the listed pistols for the bases from my kit and came up empty. If I am wrong in my assumption and you do need the bases to experiment with, I'm more than willing to help. As far as I know, the kit I bought has all of the bases they have although I haven't checked their website lately.

MPDickerson101

MPDickerson101
    Jan 30, 2012
    Gotham City (Baltimore)
    I did a quick Google search and found nothing specific regarding the base(s) that came with the set. Several references pointed to a third party mount (other than what was included w/ your purchase). Good luck with your search... I will continue to look around.

The Deltapoint is on my short list (w/ Fastfire III and Trijicon RMR). I was/am leaning heavily toward the DP for its larger viewing window, size/weight, electronic features (auto-off / auto-wake), etc... but I may go with the FF-III due to cost and the "perceived" ease of use with adjustments vs the DP. I emphasize perceived since I do not have nor have I handled either.
    The host is a Ruger MIII 22/45 for range time fun, general plinking etc...

Damn the Deltpoint is beautiful though! :thumbsup:
    Please keep us updated!!! May I ask where you purchased and the coin paid? (Help me off the fence)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom