• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    Better hope this doesn't result in the GA making MD into a CCW-only state
    If they do, I’m OCing out of principle up to the effective date of the law.

I was thinking of getting a lanyard to put my permit in, then I can file some 1983 lawsuits if I’m detained because they could see my permit. Just thinking out loud here.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    If they do, I’m OCing out of principle up to the effective date of the law.

I was thinking of getting a lanyard to put my permit in, then I can file some 1983 lawsuits if I’m detained because they could see my permit. Just thinking out loud here.
    The police cannot ID you for exercising a Constitutionally protected activity. I would posit that they cannot even ask to see your permit unless they suspect you of committing a crime.

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    Thought this was about the McDildo adult happy meal toy they were offering now. Would post a link but probably get banned.

iu

Last edited:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Only one thing draws me to McDonald's, and it ain't the food: You can find clean restrooms there anywhere in the world.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Yep. I hardly eat fast food. Twice though in the past, I walked out of a McDonalds because the kiosks sucked.

I hardly eat fast food .

The one time I interacted with a McD kiosk , I had to call over an employee to deal with it ( and it wasn't just me , being me , they had to do some insider counter intuitive moves to do my order .)

WaWa and Sheetz screens are functional .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Nothing we do is going to change what MGA does next year.

No matter what we do or don't do in the interim , the MGA goal is going to be the maximum to harass/ discourage us from carrying/ getting Permits , that they vaguely think they can get away with .

( Within the space of 60 seconds thought of an example of what they could do , then thought better of it because * they* might not have thought of it yet , and I won't give them ideas .)

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    BGOS much?
    I’m in WV, where we have constitutional carry, so no.
    Just don’t be surprised when it happens is all I’m saying. The courts won’t protect it right now. OC is best used in MD in case a shirt rides up or you have a wardrobe malfunction.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I’m in WV, where we have constitutional carry, so no.
    Just don’t be surprised when it happens is all I’m saying. The courts won’t protect it right now. OC is best used in MD in case a shirt rides up or you have a wardrobe malfunction.
    Yep, BGOS...

"Don't open carry, they will take it away..."

ToneGrail

MSI, NRA, & SAF Member
    Dec 18, 2008
    Towson, People's Republik of MD
    I have a black friend who is thrilled about the Bruen decision and asked to put me down as a reference for his HGP application.

Unfortunately he's a knee jerk Democrat who will do anything to keep the man who actually made it possible from becoming president again in 2024, but and for that matter, any republican.

When I pointed this out he said something to the effect of that republicans want to put him back in slavery.

What is it with this fanatical completely rabidly blind allegiance to the Democrat party among blacks that makes them toss all logic out the window and refuse to even consider the minute possibility they might be wrong about it? His response was 100% based on emotion. I guess it's hard to de-program a lifetime worth of brainwashing. Mind you this guy is a highly educated software engineer who worked his way out of the ghetto, not some ignorant gangbanger. His experience of hard work, and personal responsibility, determination, and and disdain for criminals is a classic Republican success story. You'd think someone like that would approach it from a place of logic and reason.

Sent from my KFMAWI using Tapatalk

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    I have a black friend who is thrilled about the Bruen decision and asked to put me down as a reference for his HGP application.

Unfortunately he's a knee jerk Democrat who will do anything to keep the man who actually made it possible from becoming president again in 2024, but and for that matter, any republican.

When I pointed this out he said something to the effect of that republicans want to put him back in slavery.

What is it with this fanatical completely rabidly blind allegiance to the Democrat party among blacks that makes them toss all logic out the window and refuse to even consider the minute possibility they might be wrong about it? His response was 100% based on emotion. I guess it's hard to de-program a lifetime worth of brainwashing. Mind you this guy is a highly educated software engineer who worked his way out of the ghetto, not some ignorant gangbanger. His experience of hard work, and personal responsibility, determination, and and disdain for criminals is a classic Republican success story. You'd think someone like that would approach it from a place of logic and reason.

Sent from my KFMAWI using Tapatalk

It's not unique to black folks. I have many friends who are successful, educated people (of all nationalities) who voted for Biden just so Trump wouldn't win.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

To be fair, Republicans and Democrats both suck. We need another party or two.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    We need smaller government and laws so politicians don't get rich off public service.

And I need a machine gun. Wonder which will happen first. :D

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air

This. Legitimate candidates have no chance of winning unless they are Dem or Repub. Other than Trump, in order to get the nod for the Presidential election, you have to be a politician first and an American second. Most politicians aren't even American second, they have many other allegiances that come before being an American.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    We don't need political dynasties. We don't need lifetime politicians. We don't need an entranched Civil Service that operates the government levers irrespective of the policies of elected officials.

We definitely don't need direct election of Senators; this is why 90+% of the physical area of the nation, and the residents thereof, are ruled by the indoctrinated mobs who live in the ten largest cities. The 17th Amendment, along with the 16th (Federal Income Tax), were ratified by the states back in 1913-16 thanks to the first Progressive, Theodore Roosevelt, and effectively transformed the Republic into the political swamp it is today.

The metastatic growth of government, financed by massive amounts of cash flowing through DC, created the phenomenon that made a multi-million dollar investment in getting elected (see David Trone for a recent example) to national office worth the price of admission. With a population motivated by advertising agencies (thanks, Richard Nixon), with regional control of the Senate turned over to the mob (thanks, Suffragettes), and a federal bureaucracy to direct the operation of the nation's public schools (thanks, Jimmy Carter), we have a compliant body of voters who can be convinced that black is white, and that good is evil, and who live in fear of the Next Bad Thing.

Election Day really cranks me up. Thankfully, it will become unnecessary very soon, and we will receive the results even before we're permitted to vote for the select few.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I thought this thread was going to be about the frozen yogurt machine not working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    I hardly eat fast food .

The one time I interacted with a McD kiosk , I had to call over an employee to deal with it ( and it wasn't just me , being me , they had to do some insider counter intuitive moves to do my order .)

WaWa and Sheetz screens are functional .

The kiosks have nothing to do with reducing payroll expense. In most cases, they can not reduce that even with the kiosks.

The kiosks are because studies have shown the avg disgusting fat body will order 6% more food from a machine, which they know will never judge them for being a disgusting fat body. It's purely psychological.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom